Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

I just got the open tray error
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I called xbox and they said 2-4 week wait. I've been thinking if I go to walmart and buy a new one, wait a couple of days and swap boxes if Icould return it. My only concern is the serial numbers. Can I pull this off?

Originally Posted by nyrican23

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I called xbox and they said 2-4 week wait. I've been thinking if I go to walmart and buy a new one, wait a couple of days and swap boxes if I could return it. My only concern is the serial numbers. Can I pull this off?
Not sure if wal mart scans serials now. I know they didn't last time i checked but this was awhile ago.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. I called xbox and they said 2-4 week wait. I've been thinking if I go to walmart and buy a new one, wait a couple of days and swap boxes if I could return it. My only concern is the serial numbers. Can I pull this off?
will Microsoft exchange it free of cost ?

for everyone that got into the update beta, the halo waypoint beta went up for us. you get free avatar accessories for trying it out and you get more ifyou've got a lot of halo achievements.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
will Microsoft exchange it free of cost ?
It's damn near cheaper to get a refurbished one from GameStop, they're only like $130...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yeah man be careful if you do that. I bought a cheap laptop from them recently and the first thing they did was scan the visible barcode of the actualcomputer. Im assuming they do the same for the 360's since the barcode is open for them to scam. Good luck.

mw2 hit this morning Im trying to get it in so when it hits retail in a week or so I can get a 1 up.... Anybody Trying to get a game of fifa 10 popping add me

Modern warfare 2 is bananas. I can't wait to go online and see the multiplayer. The campaign was sick.

I played the campaign on regular and died ALOT, and still beat it in 5 hours. I'm roaming around the multi maps now quarry is gonna be a favorite of mineto play on.

Should I push through and finish bioshock? I ve tried to twice but i just can't do it I get about to the 5th level and I get bored with it. should I keepgoing or just give up for good.

bigrog311303

how do i go about changing my GT for free or otherwise? this has been mine since original xbox.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Bioshock is one of the best game this generation. Definitely worth finishing.
Agreed. I didn't like it when I played the demo, but I ask for it as stocking stuffer last year and it was damn good. Can't wait forBioshock 2

I keep getting invites/requests to play Tekken 6 online from people I don't know or ever played with.

One of them from a GOODSON2009?

Nick Cannon, is that you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Should I push through and finish bioshock? I ve tried to twice but i just can't do it I get about to the 5th level and I get bored with it. should I keep going or just give up for good.
im in the same boat. i'm almost at the end but i don't remember any of the story because i'd play it with friends over and we'dhave a drink or two. so now when i play it, i have no real desire to finish it since i don't know what's going on.
ohwell.gif

img00054200911041011.jpg

I keep getting this error when I turn on my 360 with the hard drive in. But when I take the hard drive out it works fine.

Anybody know how to fix this?

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Should I push through and finish bioshock? I ve tried to twice but i just can't do it I get about to the 5th level and I get bored with it. should I keep going or just give up for good.

bored with bioshock?
eek.gif
i'll come finish it for you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom