Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

RIP to my xbox
mad.gif

2nd one DEAD... !$*@ can't read discs anymore + RROD once.
AHHHHHHHHHH... I got to play ONE game of COD after almost 3 months of not playing and then it dies on me. THANKS MICROSOFT FOR SENDING ME A DIFFERENT SYSTEMTHAT WAS ALREADY MESSED UP!

My 360 just got four red rings. I read it means that the av cable is not plugged in right. Is that right? I checked everything and its plugged in fine. No dirtor anything. BS. I had already paid to have it modded so I have to do it all over again? Fu<king 360!!!
mad.gif

Update the towel tricks actually works.
laugh.gif
My 360 has risen from the rrod. Holy $hit!
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
But for how long?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

My 360 just got four red rings. I read it means that the av cable is not plugged in right. Is that right? I checked everything and its plugged in fine. No dirt or anything. BS. I had already paid to have it modded so I have to do it all over again? Fu<king 360!!!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
But for how long?
ohwell.gif

Yea the towel trick works for about a day, then you get the red rings again. It's a temp fix. You're going to have to send in your 360 eventuallybecause that RROD WILL come back.
Oh, and you have your 360 modded? Good luck. I hear if you send in your 360 and they find out it's modded, they don't fix it and send it rightback.

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

My 360 just got four red rings. I read it means that the av cable is not plugged in right. Is that right? I checked everything and its plugged in fine. No dirt or anything. BS. I had already paid to have it modded so I have to do it all over again? Fu<king 360!!!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
But for how long?
ohwell.gif

Yea the towel trick works for about a day, then you get the red rings again. It's a temp fix. You're going to have to send in your 360 eventually because that RROD WILL come back.
Oh, and you have your 360 modded? Good luck. I hear if you send in your 360 and they find out it's modded, they don't fix it and send it right back.

You have to be pretty stupid to even considering sending a modded XBOX in.

roll.gif
i wouldnt be surprised if they kept that !@%#

look on craigslist for people who do repairs.

as for the price drops, they start TOMORROW for like 99% of retailers. BBy IS matching TARGETS offer of the free giftcard

nt i need help...

I just got my xbox repaired about a month ago from the rings. i had a power surge a couple weeks ago while i was playing and got the rings. but I shut it offand they went away. so all of the sudden I cant get through a cod match without it freezing. I have a feeling the rings are coming but if they dont, I cantplay like this. If the red rings dont come will they still repair it for freezing? if not how do i give it the 3 or 4 red rings?

ok guys since i have nothing to do right now, ill be updating the gamertag list right now. i know i been beglecting this post
laugh.gif
ill do pages 15-24 and maybe 1-14 tomorrow...

and nnarum i thought i put tags on this thread? right now its not letting me get into the tags edit...

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i remember noblekane said he got a whole bunch of codes with the terminator promotion a few months back and he didnt get banned
i hope we dont either
frown.gif
yea i raped that terminator offer
laugh.gif
no you wouldnt have gottenbanned. that was probably said to scare people to not abuse it....

+$+? I got the red ring of death on my new 360... I was about to chuck the system out my bedroom window...

...I forgot I left a dvd in the system, so I turn the system on to see if I can take it out, and the system works fine again. Weird... this happen to anybodyelse?

man i just got some new games for my xbox 360 and it caught the red rings for the second time. And i just got it for Christmas the first time it just overheated but know its *+!#%+ up any body knows about how long it takes to get back to you.

Wow ### this thread turned into the red ring center hahaha everyones getting one I thought it was an uncommon thing I guess not.

So how long should I expect to wait for my 360 to get back I sent it 2 weeks ago.

[h2]E3 '08: 60GB Xbox 360 official, 20GB discounted and discontinued[/h2]

Following weeks of rumors, Microsoft unveils new console model, prices older SKU to sell at $299--while supplies last.

By Tor Thorsen, GameSpot
Posted Jul 13, 2008 9:47 am PT

After long declining to comment on "rumors and speculation" about the Xbox 360's $299 price cut--even when such "rumors" came from the Wall Street Journal--Microsoft has finally come clean. Today, the company formally announced it is dropping the price of the 20GB Xbox 360 Pro to $299 in the US and Canada, down $50 from its prior $349 cost.

However, the price cut isn't as straightforward a story as had been assumed. In a move reminiscent of Sony's discounting and then discontinuing of the 60GB PlayStation 3 at last year's E3 Media & Business Summit, the $299 price point will only be in effect while supplies last. That's because Microsoft is phasing out the 20GB 360 and replacing it with a long-rumored new model with a 60GB hard drive. The 60GB 360 will go on sale in "early August" at the 20GB's former $349 price point.

In a press release titled "Xbox 360 Console Now Offers Triple the Storage," Xbox director of product management Albert Penello played up the fact the 60GB 360 will cost as much as the 20GB used to. "We know consumers need more and more space to store the amazing digital content Xbox 360 offers, and we're giving it to them at no extra charge," he said.

Contrary to other rumors, Microsoft is not discounting its other two Xbox 360 models: The $279 hard drive-less Arcade and the $449 120GB Elite. Today's move will likely only have a temporary effect on the current console sales struggle, which has seen the PS3 running neck-and-neck with the 360 this year. Currently, Sony's non-backwards-compatible 40GB PS3 costs $399, while the full-featured 80GB PS3 retails for $499. The cheapest and most popular console on the market remains the single-SKU Nintendo Wii, which retails for $249.

Microsoft UK has confirmed to GameSpot that the price cut and new model are not currently plannned for Europe. A spokesperson said, "�The 60GB Xbox 360 and the 20GB clearance sale are for the US only. We have not announced any changes in Xbox 360 offerings or pricing in Europe."

Back
Top Bottom