Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

jacked this from the e3 thread
laugh.gif

e32008_gum001.jpg

microsoft_soon.jpg

Tomorrow is E3 2008 with Microsoft having their press conference at 9 am.
Expect the MS conference to include:
-Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
-Fable 2
-Gears of War 2
-Halo Wars
-Too Human
-Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
-Announcement of the 360 price cut
-New Bungie game?
-Halo Chronicles?
-Motion controller?
-Dashboard Redesign?

They're ruining Xbox
frown.gif

The new dash is horrible! Avatars are gay!
smh.gif

x3f-e308dashboardavatar.jpg

I am happy about the announcement of Netflix (finally!)
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/14/e308-netflix-on-360/[/h2]
[h2]E308: Netflix on 360[/h2]
Posted Jul 14th 2008 2:33PM by Terrence Stasse
Filed under: Xbox Live Marketplace, E3

It's been rumored before, but now it's confirmed. And in a big way, see there no extra cost for live members to watch Netflix movies via the digital distribution of XBLM. Additionally, the Netflix movies that are downloaded can be shared via the aforementioned party system. While the details were a bit scarce, the news that XBLM has as big a partner as Netflix is great start.

I guess they aren't announcing the price cut but no Bungie appearance on Microsoft's press conference, no way, I hope i'm wrong.

The new Portal game is exclusive though... I'm still bitter about that gay looking dash. For those arguing about the dash is confusing, try the new one
smh.gif

whens the new avatar thing and new interface drop? my xbox live ended and i havent re upped yet.
netflix might come in handy at school through xbox live. no waiting and if it HD
eek.gif

i wanna marry this gril on G4. girl that likes video games plus looks good. great combo in my book

The FFXIII was a blind side. No rumors were going around about it coming to Xbox... Wow. I really don't believe what I just saw.

i dont see whats so good about the FF series i always thought it was WACK!
ive played it on ps1 and ps2 if it matters...

Originally Posted by nnarum

The FFXIII was a blind side. No rumors were going around about it coming to Xbox... Wow. I really don't believe what I just saw.

when i was watching G4 and they went to that stupid camera angle for FFXIII. the whole time i thinking this game looks like a FF type rip offgame.
laugh.gif
guess its the real thing. also when netflix drop?

Yo thats bull I just bought a pro in may for the same price that I could now get a pro with a 60gb Hardrive.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

whens the new avatar thing and new interface drop?
the new interface drops in the fall in the conference they said fall update. that's why there wasn't a spring one this year, but i thinkthey are making a mistake changing the interface and creating avatars to draw in the wii gamers to the system

I aint been into FF in some years and prolly wont mess w/ this one unless its real time combat. I still think its crazy how its coming to the box.

That being said all I really care about is Gears 2, Nov 7 cant come soon enough.

WOW!, the console war just got mad interesting!!! Sony taking a L, for loosing FF13...MS prolly toss $$$ the money over at Square, since they couldnt buy outyahoo...sooo they used it on FF13...hahahaha...

Well both side MS/Sony been stating for the longest...exclusive titles for any console is overrated...its all about orginal IP now....we'll see.

aside from the demos and ff13 that was a horrible conference

##% @ wasting 10 min on that woman singing
indifferent.gif

whats the hype about final fantasy? whats so goood about it? is it the gameplay, story mode or graphics that have people going crazy about it?

akf0dy7

I wanted to see the video in your avy, but forgot what to search for, so please help. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom