Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

About to go pick up a 360 next week..Sadly, i'll have to start with the Arcade version..Anyone recommend a good game $25 or less?
laugh.gif

And yes, i'm low on funds..

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

Originally Posted by aRog27

I have a question::

I go to turn on my 360 today ( I use the controller to power it up), and the 360 starts running, but the lights on the wireless controller just keep blinking..all 4 lights at the same time. I tried to re-synch it, and same thing happens. None of the rings on the console are on. I can't see anything on the screen. I changed the batteries on the controller. I unplugged everything and re-connected. I tried the same technique with the Wireless guitar controller ,and the same thing happens, the lights just blink forever.

I don't know what to do.
Happens to me when my batteries are low on power. Time to get the charger or new batteries.
I normally use an HDMI cable, but I tried the components to see if that would make a difference, and it did. Everything works fine.

The problem only occurs when the HDMI cable is plugged in. And everything was fine last night.

Anyone know what the problem could be?

Ahhhh %@%*. I promised I wouldn't splurge and only get 2 games in 08, but Brothers in Arms might force me to get a 3rd. The suppress and flank was a veryrewarding combat system in the first and second for the OG Xbox, and the vids of Hells Highway is looking hot. The main thing that got me though is that bodiesgetting shot act like bodies getting shot, unlike the unrealistic "anywhere you shoot them, blood spurts out" in most FPSs these days. Sniperheadshots blow off the top of the head, and grenades blow off body parts, full blood and gore and all. Check it out via the latest video on Gametrailers.com

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

About to go pick up a 360 next week..Sadly, i'll have to start with the Arcade version..Anyone recommend a good game $25 or less?
laugh.gif

And yes, i'm low on funds..
Crackdown or Dead Rising! Actually, if you know where to look, you could get both for your budget
eek.gif

<\\> UNSC OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

<\\> CLASSIFIED SIGNALS ARCHIVE [ONI.SEC.PRTCL-1A]

<\ OPENED PER OFFICIAL REQUEST [DARE.V.500341(S1)]

\ SOURCE: URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE A.I. [SUPERINTENDENT]

\ RECEPIENT: PROWLER "[color= rgb(111, 198, 133)]TOKYO RULES[/color]" [COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]
>> NOTATION KEYWORD SEARCH: "EMERGENCY" "DATA" "CORRUPTION"
>> (...) ~ QUERY RUNNING
>> (..)
>> (.) \ VTT TRANSCRIPT AS FOLOWS...

[SUPERINTENDENT]: "METROPOLITAN EMERGENCY!"
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "METROPOLITAN EMERGENCY!"
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "METROPOLITAN EMER--!"
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "We know. Personnel are en route. Can you--"
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "DETOUR! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!"
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "--put Kinsler on the line?"
[SUPERINTENDENT]: [UNITELLIGIBLE > DOG GROWLING(?)]
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "Sorry, what?"
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "BE A HERO! REPORT VIOLATORS!"
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "Oh, come on... "
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "METROPOLITAN EMER--!"
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "Listen. We have a report of core data corruption."
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "I need you to upload your--"
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "PARDON OUR DUST!"
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!"
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER] "--logs for the last twenty-four hours!"
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "KEEP IT CLEAN!"
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: [UNINTELLIGIBLE > PROFANITY (?)]
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "We're sending a team, alright?"
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "Until they arrive, all additional comm needs to route through me."
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "Repeat and acknowledge."
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "OBEY POSTED LIMITS!"
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "YIELD TO UPHILL TRAFFIC!"
[COMM.DUTY.OFFICER]: "I'll take that as a 'yes'..."
[SUPERINTENDENT]: "PLEASE REMAIN CALM!"

\ ~ QUERY COMPLETE

\ ARCHIVE CLOSED \>

amazon.com

40$ 4000 MS point card

or

16$ 1600 MS point card

free shipping on 25$ and more....yay

now where is SSFIIHDR??? lol

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Whats the difference between the arcade system and the regular system?
Arcade does not come with a HDD, and the trim on the Disc tray is white instead of chrome. I think the arcade come with a 256mb memory card andsome free XBL arcade games though. I could be wrong, but you can always go on bestbuy.com or amazon and read a few sentences.

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Whats the difference between the arcade system and the regular system?

[table][tr][th=""]Features[/th] [th=""]Elite[/th] [th=""]Premium[/th] [th=""]Arcade[/th] [th=""]Core[/th] [/tr][tr][td]In production[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Suggested retail price
[As of September 18th, 2008][/td] [td]US $399.99
GB £229.99
€369.99
JP ¥39,800
AUD $649.00[/td] [td]US $299.99 (60 GB)
GB £169.99 (20 GB & 60 GB)
€269.99 (20 GB & 60 GB)
JP ¥29,800 (60GB)
AUD $499.00 (20 GB & 60 GB)[/td] [td]US $199.99
GB £129.99
€199.99
JP ¥19,800
AUD $328.00[/td] [td]US $279.99
GB £199.99
JP ¥27,800
(until discontinuation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Appearance[/td] [td]Matte black, chrome disc drawer[/td] [td]Matte white, chrome disc drawer[/td] [td]Matte white[/td] [td]Matte white[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Included storage[/td] [td]120 GB HDD[/td] [td]60 GB HDD[/td] [td]256 MB memory unit[/td] [td]None[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Controller[/td] [td]Matte black, wireless[/td] [td]Matte white, wireless[/td] [td]Matte white, wireless[/td] [td]Matte white, wired[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ethernet cable[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Xbox 360 Headset[/td] [td]Yes, Matte black[/td] [td]Yes
(excluding Mexico and New Zealand
where a Media Remote is bundled instead)[/td] [td]No[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Included audio/video cables/adapters[/td] [td]HDMI 1.2 (HD)
Hybrid Component/Composite (HD/SD)
Digital/Analogue audio dongle [sup][34][/sup][/td] [td]Hybrid Component/Composite (HD/SD)[/td] [td]Composite (SD) [sup][35][/sup][/td] [td]Composite (SD)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]HDMI port[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Xbox Live membership[/td] [td]1 month Gold trial, Silver[/td] [td]1 month Gold trial, Silver[/td] [td]1 month Gold trial, Silver[/td] [td]1 month Gold trial, Silver[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bundled games[/td] [td]Hexic HD[/td] [td]Hexic HD
(Included in New Zealand: Viva Piñata and Forza Motorsport 2.
Included in Mexico: Perfect Dark Zero, Forza Motorsport 2, Project Gotham Racing 4 or Kameo: Elements of Power)[/td] [td]Xbox Live Arcade compilation disc: Boom Boom Rocket, Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2, Pac-Man Championship Edition, and Uno[/td] [td]Region specific[/td] [/tr][/table]

Target has the 20gb hard drive on sale for $24.99. Call ahead though. That plus an arcade = a 360 for $225!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom