Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

[h2]Rumor: Rockstar'sL.A. Noire headed to the 360[/h2]
Posted Sep 22nd 2008 2:15PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Rumors

http://download.macromedi...flash.cab#version=8,0,0,0 height=343 width=420 classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000>
Last week, the CEO of Tantalus and el presidente of the Game Developers' Association of Australia, Tom Crago made a few rumor waves in regards to Rockstar's long awaited, mysterious and PS3 exclusive L.A. Noire, saying that it'll also be making its way to the Xbox 360.

While chatting with Crago at GC Asia 2008, IGN reports that Crago mentioned that L.A. Noire was currently in development on both the PS3 and 360. Something that'd be very surprising seeing that Rockstar has said all along that L.A. Noire will be a PS3 exclusive and was partially being funded by Sony. But maybe the game's costs caught up with them?

And unless Rockstar directly addresses the game's rumored 360 release, we probably won't know the answer for quite the long time, because Crago suggested that L.A. Noire still has another year to cook in the development oven. Bum to that.

PARDON.jpg

<\\> UNSC OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE
<\\> TAC-OPS LOGISTICS DATABASE [ONI.SEC.PRTCL-1A]

<\ * PRIORITY! * RESOURCE RE-ALLOCATION REQUEST

>> SENT: [DARE.V.500341(S1)]
>> RECEIVED: HEAVY CRUISER "SAY MY NAME" [SMN.ACTUAL]

\ PARTIAL VTT TRANSCRIPT AS FOLOWS...

[SMN.ACTUAL]: "The situation on the ground isn't my concern."
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: "I understand, Admiral. But I need --"
[EXPLOSION (4.0098s)]
[SMN.UNKNOWN]:[UNITELLIGIBLE > PANIC(?)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "Empty archer pods six through twelve!"
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "Ready the MAC, and come about!"
[SMN.UNKNOWN]:[UNITELLIGIBLE > INSUBORDINATION(?)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "It may have passed us, Lieutenant, but it's still in range."
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "Come about. And shoot it in the !!@."
[EXPLOSION (2.3482s)]
[STATIC (3.8761s)]
[SMN.UNKNOWN]:[UNITELLIGIBLE > COMPLIANCE(?)]
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: "Admiral, about my squad?"
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: "I've forwarded their NCO's name to your --"
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "Enough, Captain!"
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "If I survive this attack..."
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "I will deploy per my orders from Fleet HQ!"
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: "Sir. I don't report to Fleet."
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: "And the men I want? Now they don't either."
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: "Please. Read my request."
[STATIC (2.8179s)]
[EXPLOSION (3.0194s)]
[STATIC (7.4501s)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "Didn't think you S1 types ever left your cave."
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: "Desperate times..."
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "Alright, Captain. You've got your squad."
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "If I survive the attack."
[EXPLOSION (2.9016s)]
[SMN.ACTUAL]: "And right now? That'll take a genuine act of God."
[DARE.V.500341(S1)]: "I'll see what I can do."

\ ~ REQUEST COMPLETE
\ DATABASE CLOSED \>

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

^has anyone figured what that meant?

like halo 4? or walo wars?

I'm guessing they're making an announcement at the Tokyo Game Show in the next few weeks. It's taking place in the Halo universe and will mostlikely be a squad based shooter. Only rumors right now because Bungie has kept all info top secret.

Also news of a possible expansion to Halo 3's campaign...
Sources...
http://flamesoffeenix.wor...o-3-to-get-more-campaign/
http://www.gamasutra.com/...ews_index.php?story=20304

Duke Nukem is coming out this week.
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/22/duke-nukem-3d-releases-to-the-xbla-this-week/[/h2]
[h2]Duke Nukem 3D releases to the XBLA this week![/h2]
Posted Sep 22nd 2008 12:45PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox Live Arcade

We've known it for quite a while already, but team Microsoft just officially announced that this Wednesday, September 24th, the Duke will be making his way to the Xbox Live Arcade with the release of Duke Nukem 3D. Huzzah!

For only 800 Microsoft points (no longer rumored), you'll be able to grab a copy of Duke Nukem 3D and re-live all your Duke destruction memories with over 39 levels of mayhem, an eight player co-op / versus multiplayer, saved films, a new rewind feature and even an unlockable art gallery. It's Duke Nukem. On the XBLA. This Wednesday. Kick a**!

Originally Posted by nnarum

Duke Nukem is coming out this week.
[h2]http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/09/22/duke-nukem-3d-releases-to-the-xbla-this-week/[/h2]
[h2] releases to the XBLA this week![/h2]
Posted Sep 22nd 2008 12:45PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Xbox Live Arcade

We've known it for quite a while already, but team Microsoft just officially announced that this Wednesday, September 24th, the Duke will be making his way to the Xbox Live Arcade with the release of Duke Nukem 3D. Huzzah!

For only 800 Microsoft points (no longer rumored), you'll be able to grab a copy of Duke Nukem 3D and re-live all your Duke destruction memories with over 39 levels of mayhem, an eight player co-op / versus multiplayer, saved films, a new rewind feature and even an unlockable art gallery. It's Duke Nukem. On the XBLA. This Wednesday. Kick a**!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My childhood!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone check out their achievement list for Halo 3?...
79 Total Achievements for a max score of 1750
eek.gif
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]
UP6Zc+k=.jpg
[/td] [td]Vidmaster Challenge: Annual[/td] [td]0
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]After 9/25/08, complete Halo on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP95i3o=.jpg
[/td] [td]Double Double[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Legendary map, get two Double Kills during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP1Ygs8=.jpg
[/td] [td]Alas, Poor Yorick[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Legendary map, get 3 Oddball melee kills during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPy4elw=.jpg
[/td] [td]Came… From… Behind[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Legendary map, get 3 assassinations during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP+fblI=.jpg
[/td] [td]Defend This[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Legendary map, get a flag melee kill during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP5-lsE=.jpg
[/td] [td]Flag Dropped[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Legendary map, get 2 flag carrier kills during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP3BewA=.jpg
[/td] [td]Road Rage[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Legendary map, get 5 Warthog chaingun kills during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP-gcrU=.jpg
[/td] [td]Look Both Ways[/td] [td]50
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Legendary map, get a Splatter Spree during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP4AiiY=.jpg
[/td] [td]Hammer Time[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Assembly, get 5 Hammer kills during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPuiYd8=.jpg
[/td] [td]Pull[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Citadel, get a Shotgun Spree during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPpCmUw=.jpg
[/td] [td]Blades of Fury[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Heretic, get a Sword Spree during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPhjkPk=.jpg
[/td] [td]Ghost Patrol[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Longshore, get 3 kills with a Ghost during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPuxCbU=.jpg
[/td] [td]Post Mortem[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Orbital, get 2 Death From the Grave medals during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPpR8SY=.jpg
[/td] [td]… Get the Horns[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Mythic map, get a Bulltrue medal during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPhw+JM=.jpg
[/td] [td]Awww, Too Bad[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Mythic map, get a Killjoy medal during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPmQAAA=.jpg
[/td] [td]Killtacular[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Mythic map, get a Killtacular during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPwy6-k=.jpg
[/td] [td]Have Fun Respawning[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Mythic map, get an Extermination during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP3SE2o=.jpg
[/td] [td]Save This Film[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Mythic map, get a Perfection medal during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP-zGt8=.jpg
[/td] [td]Delicious Brains[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Mythic map, infect 2 humans during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP4T4kw=.jpg
[/td] [td]Zombie Repeller[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On a Mythic map, kill 2 Zombies during any ranked or social match.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP009kI=.jpg
[/td] [td]Tank Dropper[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On any Mythic map, get a kill on another player while in monitor mode.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPzUDtE=.jpg
[/td] [td]Assembly Skull[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Assembly, find the hidden skull.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP9q4xA=.jpg
[/td] [td]Citadel Skull[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Citadel, find the hidden skull.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UP1L6qU=.jpg
[/td] [td]Heretic Skull[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Heretic, find the hidden skull.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPyrEjY=.jpg
[/td] [td]Longshore Skull[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Longshore, find the hidden skull.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPkJ+c8=.jpg
[/td] [td]Orbital Skull[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Orbital, find the hidden skull.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPjpAVw=.jpg
[/td] [td]Sandbox Skull[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Sandbox, find the hidden skull.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPrICOk=.jpg
[/td] [td]Vidmaster Challenge: Brainpan[/td] [td]25
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Find all the hidden skulls on the Mythic maps.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPrbYIM=.jpg
[/td] [td]Vidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch[/td] [td]0
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Get to the rank of Lieutenant in any playlist in the new EXP progression system.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UPs7mBA=.jpg
[/td] [td]Vidmaster Challenge: 7 on 7[/td] [td]0
gp-g.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Enter into any ranked or social playlist with 7 EXP on the 7th of the month.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Longshore? Mythic maps? What?!?! I havent played halo in awhile, and now their are new achievments? I havent played in awhile so maybe I'm forgettingthese... IDK... wish I had my xbox back right now! Does this mean the legendary mappacks are free now? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't remember halfthose map names, like citadel, assembly, heretic, orbital, what am I missing?!?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Longshore? Mythic maps? What?!?! I havent played halo in awhile, and now their are new achievments? I havent played in awhile so maybe I'm forgetting these... IDK... wish I had my xbox back right now! Does this mean the legendary mappacks are free now? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't remember half those map names, like citadel, assembly, heretic, orbital, what am I missing?!?

Legendary maps are not free yet and not all achievements are attainable right now. The Mythic maps will probably be announced either Thursday this week, orsometime during the Tokyo Game Show...

Just to let everyone know (If you didn't already know), Xbox Live will be down on September 29th for 24 hr. maintenance.

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

YO. Can someone PLEASE make this into a gif, its too funny not to be
roll.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2mfgbb4.gif

roll.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

roll.gif
roll.gif

Fail??

[h1]Xbox Live Going Down September 29th[/h1]
xboxlivelogo.jpg
Xbox Live is goingdown! On Monday, September 29th at 12:01 AM, the Xbox Live service will be coming down for maintenance that could last up to 24 hours, according toMicrosoft's Larry Hryb. The outage will affect the Xbox Live and My Xbox sections of the of Xbox.com as well, and forums will be set to read only for theduration. It's all in preparation for the impending launch of The New Xbox Experience, but only in preparation for it, so don't expect to hop backonline when the service goes up and get to work crafting your shiny new avatar. Enjoy the old Xbox experience while you still can!

from kotaku

roll.gif

2mfgbb4.gif

LOL Eff you nnarum
laugh.gif

I was wondering where the hell this post went. I meant to post this in the GIF thread
embarassed.gif

I decided that I'm gonna go ahead and cop a 360. They just dropped the price too
pimp.gif

I already have a Wii, which I barely even touch. And I was debating if I would cop a PS3 or 360. PS3 just looks big and bulky and expensive for no reason.BlueRay, mehh, its the same as HD to me. And plus I heard that PS3's online community sucks. So thats what made me lean towards an Xbox 360.

Alot of the games I want are really old, so that means its not gonna cost me much
glasses.gif

but heres what I have on my
"games to cop list":
BioShock
Burnout Paradise
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Crackdown
Dead Rising
Skate
Saints Row 2
SD VS RAW 2009
007: Quantum of Solace

now mind you I haven't been quite the 'gamer' for some time now. I never got into the next generation of gaming (except for the Wiiwhich I barely use). The last games I ever completely played and beat were like Tony Hawks Underground 2 and like, San Andreas.

When I think of "Xbox 360" In my mind all I see are those nerdy hardcore fanboy gamers playing Halo3 COD4 and Gears of War going all crazy whilewearing their headsets. Now I know the main pos things about a 360 is the online aspect, but I believe there are PLENTY of other great games offered than just"Halo3 COD4 and Gears of War". So yeah if you notice those games aint on my "games to cop list".

The new james bond 007: QOS game will be on the COD4 engine. So I'll just cop that. And since Gears of War2 is comin out soon, I guess I'll just givethat a try. But Halo, nahh . Never.

What also made me decide to cop a 360 is for Saints Row 2. game looks
pimp.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

This thread is way too big for me to look through to see anything SR2 related, and the Search Button doesn't do me much neither.
What yall think about SR2? I think its gonna take a major dookie on GTA4.

Originally Posted by GFlower8

I decided that I'm gonna go ahead and cop a 360. They just dropped the price too
pimp.gif

I already have a Wii, which I barely even touch. And I was debating if I would cop a PS3 or 360. PS3 just looks big and bulky and expensive for no reason. BlueRay, mehh, its the same as HD to me. And plus I heard that PS3's online community sucks. So thats what made me lean towards an Xbox 360.

Alot of the games I want are really old, so that means its not gonna cost me much
glasses.gif

but heres what I have on my
"games to cop list":
BioShock
Burnout Paradise
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Crackdown
Dead Rising
Skate
Saints Row 2
SD VS RAW 2009
007: Quantum of Solace

now mind you I haven't been quite the 'gamer' for some time now. I never got into the next generation of gaming (except for the Wii which I barely use). The last games I ever completely played and beat were like Tony Hawks Underground 2 and like, San Andreas.

When I think of "Xbox 360" In my mind all I see are those nerdy hardcore fanboy gamers playing Halo3 COD4 and Gears of War going all crazy while wearing their headsets. Now I know the main pos things about a 360 is the online aspect, but I believe there are PLENTY of other great games offered than just "Halo3 COD4 and Gears of War". So yeah if you notice those games aint on my "games to cop list".

The new james bond 007: QOS game will be on the COD4 engine. So I'll just cop that. And since Gears of War2 is comin out soon, I guess I'll just give that a try. But Halo, nahh . Never.

What also made me decide to cop a 360 is for Saints Row 2. game looks
pimp.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif

This thread is way too big for me to look through to see anything SR2 related, and the Search Button doesn't do me much neither.
What yall think about SR2? I think its gonna take a major dookie on GTA4.
But Halo, nahh . Never.
frown.gif

Your list is pretty good. I'd check out Braid and Castle Crashers through the XBLA. And Duke Nukem came out this week too, if you are afan.

Saints Row 2 should give GTA 4 a run, after the hype wore down, I couldn't stand GTA 4. It was so tiring doing the same thing everytime; go here, do this,don't forget to hang out with me! Can't believe I bought the collectors version of that garbage
smh.gif

And make sure you cop your XBL subscription from Amazon right now if you plan on playing multiplayer. It's on sale. XBL 12+1 Card

And make sure you cop your XBL subscription from Amazon right now if you plan on playing multiplayer. It's on sale. XBL 12+1 Card
yup fasho I was already lookin into that .

theres alot of other games I'm probably gonna cop, but haven't come to mind yet. Ima spend some time lookin through this thread...

Back
Top Bottom