Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can play whatever I want online, as long as the servers are up and there's other people playing online as well. I'm gonna play through the campaign before I do anything though.
I hope two things happen...

A) Lose your account

B) Virus from that download

Just wait for the damn game to come out. I seriously wouldn't take the risk. Also take in the fact that the game will possibly be patched one day, then because you're not using the original disc you'll be screwed from even continuing.
LOL, chill bro, its all good. If he got it early, right on.

And yes, I want to get it early too. PM me nickthestick, i need INFO.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, I'm not getting my Fable II 'til morning. Plus I let my cousin borrow my 360 for time being before his gets back from being repaired.

So I basically have to wait until Thursday to play Fable II.
mad.gif

eek.gif
Nick

nothings changed i still hate you.

post a review please! ( i really only wanna know how duels are online)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can play whatever I want online, as long as the servers are up and there's other people playing online as well. I'm gonna play through the campaign before I do anything though.

I'm not taking a chance of playing Gears of War 2 while connected to Xbox Live. You can get banned, just like people got banned for playing Halo 3 early.Even people that had the legit copy of Halo 3 were banned for playing early. I have started campaign tho and got a few achievements. Can't wait to playonline tho when it is finally released.

Originally Posted by GRUP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not taking a chance of playing Gears of War 2 while connected to Xbox Live. You can get banned, just like people got banned for playing Halo 3 early. Even people that had the legit copy of Halo 3 were banned for playing early. I have started campaign tho and got a few achievements. Can't wait to play online tho when it is finally released.
i think he got halo 3 early like this too
if im not mistaken his posts are usually screen caps of torrents of games that have not released yet
eyes.gif

I normally get online about 2 - 3 days before release...

My GOW2 finished in record time...Under 4 hours...Played for about 10 minutes but had to go to work...Will check it out later

Far Cry 2 is OK...not good, not bad, just ok...

Originally Posted by GRUP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not taking a chance of playing Gears of War 2 while connected to Xbox Live. You can get banned, just like people got banned for playing Halo 3 early. Even people that had the legit copy of Halo 3 were banned for playing early. I have started campaign tho and got a few achievements. Can't wait to play online tho when it is finally released.
Halo was major though maybe thats why?
nerd.gif

anybody pick up midnight club LA? im debating if i should get this or nfs undercover. prostreet sucked, but i think the new nfs will make up for it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A) Lose your account

Just wait for the damn game to come out. I seriously wouldn't take the risk. Also take in the fact that the game will possibly be patched one day, then because you're not using the original disc you'll be screwed from even continuing.
U MAD?

good %*## nick
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A) Lose your account

Answers to your hopes:

A) I won't lose my account. It's a 100% verified rip, meaning, the game that I am going to burn and play is EXACTLY the same as the game you'regonna buy from the store, byte for byte, bit for bit.

B) Where I download, from, there are no viruses.

To answer the "fact" that the game will be patched, what would they patch? I'm playing an exact copy of the game. That's not even taking intoaccount that what you said isn't a fact.

GRUP wrote:

Like someone already said, I was playing Halo 3 on September 19th, 6 days before it came out. I couldn't have been playing it on Xbox Live,however, as the Halo 3 servers didn't go online until a few hours before midnight on the 25th. Also, no people were banned for the sole reason of playingHalo 3 early. There is no way for them to tell whether you bought the game, or burnt it, so how could they ban someone who bought the game early? It's notthat person's fault that the store sold it to them. On another note, I don't believe that the TOS of Xbox Live forbids you from playing a game beforerelease date.

freshhh wrote:

eek.gif
Nick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's up dude long time no see. Like I said before though, I won't be playing online until I beat the campaign, but I will try to add some commentaryon how I like/dislike the game.

leothegod wrote:

U MAD?

good %*## nick
pimp.gif

[Frank Lucas]My Man[/Frank Lucas]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Almost 60% done with Fable. I give it a 9/10 so far. This game is like a adult fairy tale. The production values are through the roof.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A) Lose your account

Answers to your hopes:

A) I won't lose my account. It's a 100% verified rip, meaning, the game that I am going to burn and play is EXACTLY the same as the game you're gonna buy from the store, byte for byte, bit for bit.

B) Where I download, from, there are no viruses.

To answer the "fact" that the game will be patched, what would they patch? I'm playing an exact copy of the game. That's not even taking into account that what you said isn't a fact.

GRUP wrote:

Like someone already said, I was playing Halo 3 on September 19th, 6 days before it came out. I couldn't have been playing it on Xbox Live, however, as the Halo 3 servers didn't go online until a few hours before midnight on the 25th. Also, no people were banned for the sole reason of playing Halo 3 early. There is no way for them to tell whether you bought the game, or burnt it, so how could they ban someone who bought the game early? It's not that person's fault that the store sold it to them. On another note, I don't believe that the TOS of Xbox Live forbids you from playing a game before release date.

freshhh wrote:

eek.gif
Nick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's up dude long time no see. Like I said before though, I won't be playing online until I beat the campaign, but I will try to add some commentary on how I like/dislike the game.

leothegod wrote:

U MAD?

good %*## nick
pimp.gif

[Frank Lucas]My Man[/Frank Lucas]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6 days for halo 3 wasn't even that early. People did get banned for playing that game early tho, there are facts. Also, torrents are lame. Have a good day.
smokin.gif

^ Six days for Halo 3 was as early as possible. No one got a copy before Usenet/The Scene/BitTorrent. Show me some concrete, 100% confirmed evidence wherepeople got banned for playing Halo 3 early. Doubt you'll find any. Don't tell me "your friend" did either.

Also, while I'm enjoying my GOW2 from my lame torrents, enjoy waiting 17 more days for yours.
smokin.gif

^ Six days for Halo 3 was as early as possible. No one got a copy before Usenet/The Scene/BitTorrent. Show me some concrete, 100% confirmed evidence where people got banned for playing Halo 3 early. Doubt you'll find any. Don't tell me "your friend" did either.

Also, while I'm enjoying my GOW2 from my lame torrents, enjoy waiting 17 more days for yours.
smokin.gif

got 'em
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Enjoy dude

^ Six days for Halo 3 was as early as possible. No one got a copy before Usenet/The Scene/BitTorrent. Show me some concrete, 100% confirmed evidence where people got banned for playing Halo 3 early. Doubt you'll find any. Don't tell me "your friend" did either.

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
why's he so mad at you? is it really that seriousthat you're gonna hate on somebody for getting their hands on a game before you?
roll.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
, I already have mine.

Picture3.jpg
Picture4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom