Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

ehh, you just gotta chill for the first 15 seconds then your good to go....
laugh.gif
you were a beast on cod4 star...
I still kill people on this, its just that when I get on a good streak here comes 4 dudes in tanks thinking they are the best. But on a map like hanger, castle, makin or airfield I will hurt anyone with a good bolt action unscoped, or the g3 of this game gewer silenced.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your a camper though[/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

laugh.gif
I still kill people on this, its just that when I get on a good streak here comes 4 dudes in tanks thinking they are the best. But on a map like hanger, castle, makin or airfield I will hurt anyone with a good bolt action unscoped, or the g3 of this game gewer silenced.
eyes.gif
eek.gif

All day Xbox 360 gold box event from Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Right now Soul Caliber (Eh...)

Later
Fable 2 (
pimp.gif
eek.gif
)
Mortal Kombat vs DC
For those unsure about Fable 2. Its an excellent game. The only flaw is that its short in the sense that the game seems rushed towards the end.Like, youre building up for something magnificent and then its just comes to a conclusion. Still, I thought it was one of the best gaming experiences thisyear.

I probably would have bought Soul Calibre at 19.99.. at 29.99, I'll pass.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Mobile camper get it straight you setup shop for 2 kills and keep it moving. Don't remember you calling me a camper when I was on your squadand we were wining. With your little 1.something low kill death ratio.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Mobile camper get it straight you setup shop for 2 kills and keep it moving. Don't remember you calling me a camper when I was on your squad and we were wining. With your little 1.something low kill death ratio.
Its not even an attack at you, cause i know you move around but still camp...But ppl thatcamp in the game do it in a stupid way, stay in the same spot after they kill you, you come back to the same spot and they still there...You kill them, andthey'll continue to return to the same exact spot...Or the funny one is dudes that put betty's right next to them and ends up killing them when anenemy gets near
laugh.gif
....You the only dude i see with a 3.15 K/D ratio, and yea who doesn't like to win
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Ever since the Netflix release came out I've been falling asleep watching Netflix movies. I can put the sleep timer on my TV but the Xbox ends up stayingon all night. The default auto shutdown timer is 6 hours. Is there anyway I can put a quicker shutdown timer on the 360 so it's not staying on for hoursafter I've fallen asleep?

You guys think the Target nba 2k9 39.99 will be sold out? if i go there at like 8 in the morining?

Picked up a 360 last week and Im lovin it. NXE is
pimp.gif

Anyways Im playin Gears online and I am gettin smashed
laugh.gif
. Im ok in shooters but for some reason I just cant get any kills in this damn game. Any tips forthe noob?

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. Im ok in shooters but for some reason I just cant get any kills in this damn game. Any tips for the noob?
get Call of duty. I think the game would be easier for online play. dudes on gears are ruthless.
laugh.gif

Yea I played COD heavy on the PS3. But yea man these guys on Gears are pretty crazy. Im just tryin to get some casual gamin in. I didnt know I joined the 1stround of world cyber games
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. Im ok in shooters but for some reason I just cant get any kills in this damn game. Any tips for the noob?
Gears is all about getting the bigger weapons and your shotgun. Learn where the weapons are in all maps, go buy left 4 dead. And be ready for meto come after you, Darizat, and the rest of sdtekken when t6 finally drops. SCT!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

SDTEKKEN

So apparently you are some kind of Tekken hot shot huh (SRK) ..... we'll see about that next fall.....
pimp.gif

lol Ive played competitively over the years. Repped SD in major Cali tournaments and Evo as well. Ive played the best there is in tekken includingthe Koreans. So yea I can get down a lil bit in tekken
happy.gif

Yea I played COD heavy on the PS3. But yea man these guys on Gears are pretty crazy. Im just tryin to get some casual gamin in. I didnt know I joined the 1st round of world cyber games
laugh.gif
Welcome to 360 gaming, we take every game serious play a game of uno and skip someone and **** gets serious.

Still looking for a team for Horde. Where ya at? Let's organize this +*$. This is gonna be the first game I get every achievement on (Seriously 2.0doesn't count).

GT= bimbady

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Still looking for a team for Horde. Where ya at? Let's organize this +*$. This is gonna be the first game I get every achievement on (Seriously 2.0 doesn't count).

GT= bimbady

whoever gets seriously 2.0 has no life. they should literally kill themselves.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

SDTEKKEN

So apparently you are some kind of Tekken hot shot huh (SRK) ..... we'll see about that next fall.....
pimp.gif

lol Ive played competitively over the years. Repped SD in major Cali tournaments and Evo as well. Ive played the best there is in tekken including the Koreans. So yea I can get down a lil bit in tekken
happy.gif
Check your Inbox SDT.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Gears is all about getting the bigger weapons and your shotgun. Learn where the weapons are in all maps, go buy left 4 dead. And be ready for me to come after you, Darizat, and the rest of sdtekken when t6 finally drops. SCT!!!!
roll.gif
Yea I noticed everyone beasts with the shotty. And yes L4D looks serious. Gonna have my girl get me that ha.

Nice to see xbox heads checkin for tekken
pimp.gif

This was me playing Nina at EVO West 2 years ago. I made top 8 and ended up getting 3rd
ohwell.gif

Looks like I'll be facing some of you soon
glasses.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Gears is all about getting the bigger weapons and your shotgun. Learn where the weapons are in all maps, go buy left 4 dead. And be ready for me to come after you, Darizat, and the rest of sdtekken when t6 finally drops. SCT!!!!
roll.gif
Yea I noticed everyone beasts with the shotty. And yes L4D looks serious. Gonna have my girl get me that ha.

Nice to see xbox heads checkin for tekken
pimp.gif

This was me playing Nina at EVO West 2 years ago. I made top 8 and ended up getting 3rd
ohwell.gif

Looks like I'll be facing some of you soon
glasses.gif
oh %%%$ at the 3rd round combo....
happy.gif
indifferent.gif

that prolly how it would be if i'm playing anybody in tekken lol, last i played was 5 on ps2....

...horde mode? i forget what the stage is called, but there is literally just a mirrored image of a stairwell, that leads to the middle where the snipe/torqueis usually located on the side, and where there are nades in the hallway as well....

..anyway i just suggest you guys make sure to grab as many shield as possible, set them up so that they can't get in, but you can shoot themperfectly....and you should be able to get through about 20 rounds no prob, take it from a guy who did it with just one other person lol

Back
Top Bottom