Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Has anybody got the new update? I still haven't got the usual update notice once I turned my 360 on today

Has anybody got the new update? I still haven't got the usual update notice once I turned my 360 on today

its being rolled out day by day, If you dont get it today you might get it tomorrow. You can also try to force it to update. go to internet settings and press test connection and it might force update.

I modded mine and got banned like a year later. Still worth it.

Now that I think about it I need to update the firmware on my modded box.
same, i'm still on LT 2.0

just finished putting mine back together, i had to clean the laser

i might try to update the fw myself instead of sending it off, now that I know how to take it

apart.

Last edited:
same, i'm still on LT 2.0

just finished putting mine back together, i had to clean the laser

i might try to update the fw myself instead of sending it off, now that I know how to take it

apart.
Ive been modded for 2.5 years now no bans or anything.You might as well diy depending on your drive and soldering knowledge. The hardest part is taking off the casing. If anyone is playing borderlands or RE6 still hit me up for some co-op

Last edited:
anyone hype for halo 4?
no spoilers please lol

i got my preorder in this week, can't wait

I'm pretty pumped for Halo 4. Reach was a huge let down in my opinion. I haven't anticipated a release this much since MW2.

Can someone review the NBA GAME TIME application? Is it a solid way to get NBA League Pass in HD? Or is there too much lag and delays?

Can someone review the NBA GAME TIME application? Is it a solid way to get NBA League Pass in HD? Or is there too much lag and delays?

i did the free trial and i loved it. interface is awesome, easy to use, and you can split and watch 2 games at once. quality is amazing, beats having league pass for comcast when they only show one game a night in HD.

What are you fav. games(xbla games included) and why should someone buy them?

Last edited:
As far as XBLA games I suggest:

Super Meat Boy - Best platformer ever. Awesome gameplay, challenging levels, great soundtrack. Every thing about this game is top notch.

Trials Evolution- Tons of content in this game. Endless replay value thanks to an extensive track/ mini-game creator.

Geometry Wars Retro Evolved- Addictive gameplay. Crazy insane visuals.

Full games:

Condemned: Criminal Origins was a unique launch title. First Person brawler that will scare your pants off at certain points.

Hitman: Blood Money- I've played this game at least 5 times over. Can be had for cheap.

Crackdown- The mission structure was pretty lame, but It's damn fun leveling up your character and jumping around the city. Can also be had for cheap. Great visual style as well.

Portal 1 & 2.

Red Dead Redemption,

Project Gotham Racing 3 (I prefer 3 over 4).

Last edited:
Who the hell do I have to contact about the NBA LP for XBOX

When I first downloaded the app I logged in fine for the free trial, now when I have a full account when I put in the info to sign in it doesnt work :smh:

Who the hell do I have to contact about the NBA LP for XBOX
When I first downloaded the app I logged in fine for the free trial, now when I have a full account when I put in the info to sign in it doesnt work :smh:

Having the same issue. There are a few discussions on the XBOX live forums about this happening to other people. Its absolute joke that the NBA and XBOX can't seem to put out an update to fix this.

If anyone is looking to purchase Dishonored for a cheap price, hit up Amazon right now.

I just got it for $30+ for a new copy.

Amazon said that they'd be selling it for $25 at 1:10pm pst.

I don't think that that is the case anymore.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005C2D1YI/ref=amb_link_366602322_46?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1GPQ1PJF0N25M04AS260&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1427817522&pf_rd_i=1000853511
ir

If anyone is looking to purchase Dishonored for a cheap price, hit up Amazon right now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005C2D1YI/ref=amb_link_366602322_46?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1GPQ1PJF0N25M04AS260&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1427817522&pf_rd_i=1000853511
ir
ir

MS store has it for $25 free shipped. Will be that price at most major retailers. Not sure why you didn't take a peak at some BF ads and notice this :rolleyes

ir

ir

MS store has it for $25 free shipped. Will be that price at most major retailers. Not sure why you didn't take a peak at some BF ads and notice this
eyes.gif
K.

anyone here have the xbox 360 original still working and never had the rrod? i bought my xbox used and never played it because i had a ps3 but sold that recently. i just copped xbl and going to pick up COD: BO2 sometime in the near future and afraid of it red ringing on me..:rolleyes i've been playing it recently though demos and stuff, and dead rising 2 and so far so good...

Last edited:
anyone here have the xbox 360 original still working and never had the rrod? i bought my xbox used and never played it because i had a ps3 but sold that recently. i just copped xbl and going to pick up COD: BO2 sometime in the near future and afraid of it red ringing on me..
eyes.gif
i've been playing it recently though demos and stuff, and dead rising 2 and so far so good...
You're good...for now.

Keep your xbox in an open area so the heat can dissipate and don't use it for a really long time.

You're good...for now.
Keep your xbox in an open area so the heat can dissipate and don't use it for a really long time.

thats what i'm afraid of :rolleyes i keep it well ventilated though sitting on my glass shelf. keep it clean and I lay it flat. just got xbl if it does rrod on me :smh: :x :frown:

Back
Top Bottom