Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Bro's name a couple of the most desirable xbox games right now? Not a gamer and need help buying presents! Thanks.

Last edited:
Played Halo 4 finished it, and played a bit of the match making, had fun and all, but no one played halo 4 like they used to :smh:, so I traded it in for Black Ops 2. Treyarch did a great job with this game, everything feels smooth and accurate. Hit me up if yall trynna run some games. Gamertag: IX XV

Also, who copping that Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD reboot for Xbox? Looks like :smokin

Last edited:
anyone here have the xbox 360 original still working and never had the rrod? i bought my xbox used and never played it because i had a ps3 but sold that recently. i just copped xbl and going to pick up COD: BO2 sometime in the near future and afraid of it red ringing on me..:rolleyes i've been playing it recently though demos and stuff, and dead rising 2 and so far so good...

You're good...for now.
Keep your xbox in an open area so the heat can dissipate and don't use it for a really long time.
yea man you're good. I still have my original 360 that was bought in '08 and it still runs smooth without a problem. Never had the RROD either *knocks on wood* :D

Bro's name a couple of the most desirable xbox games right now? Not a gamer and need help buying presents! Thanks.
Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed 3, NBA 2k13, Madden 13, FIFA 13,

Having the same issue. There are a few discussions on the XBOX live forums about this happening to other people. Its absolute joke that the NBA and XBOX can't seem to put out an update to fix this.

:smh:

When/if this is fixed, u think u could PM me?? I dont really check this thread.. But this APP is annoying me

What do you guys like/dislike about Resident Evil 6?

I was going to buy it on BF but it got sold out.
mean.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif
Good- Leons/ Adas Campaign

Bad- Chris and Jakes campaign.

That really is the best explanation. The other two campaigns went too far away from the survivor horror aspect and it just flat out did not feel right.

mean.gif

That really is the best explanation. The other two campaigns went too far away from the survivor horror aspect and it just flat out did not feel right.
I'm into action games so IDK if I'd be into the survivor horror aspect. I really liked RE 5. I've played RE2, but at that time I was too scared to play through the whole game. What's bad about Chris's/Jake's campaign?

I just got an xbox but I'm looking to get a rechargeable battery for the controller. Anyone have any recommendations?

I just got an xbox but I'm looking to get a rechargeable battery for the controller. Anyone have any recommendations?
I'd recommend getting microsoft's play/charge kit or just buy rechargeable batteries+battery charger.

The last play/charge kit that I bought lasted about 4.5 months, but that was about 3 years ago. IDK if they've improved it or not. I purchased another one and it's pretty reliable so far.

If you're interested, check out Amazon to order one.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=play+charge+kit

I got duracell rechargeable batteries. Highly suggest it. Much better than the xbox recharge kit, imo.

mean.gif

I'm into action games so IDK if I'd be into the survivor horror aspect. I really liked RE 5. I've played RE2, but at that time I was too scared to play through the whole game. What's bad about Chris's/Jake's campaign?
If thats the case then you'll like their campaigns. Personally, I want Resident Evil games to be all about survival horror, 4 and 5 had a nice mix of that plus action, but with 6 they crossed the line IMO with those two campaigns.

I'd recommend getting microsoft's play/charge kit or just buy rechargeable batteries+battery charger.
The last play/charge kit that I bought lasted about 4.5 months, but that was about 3 years ago. IDK if they've improved it or not. I purchased another one and it's pretty reliable so far.
If you're interested, check out Amazon to order one.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=play+charge+kit
ir
NOOOOOOO!!! Don't get the play and charge kit. It did not last me that long and it was pretty unreliable. The charge from the battery didn't even last long. I would suggest picking up the quick charge kit, I've had it for about 2 years now without problems.
Amazon product ASIN B0041CWZEM

I got duracell rechargeable batteries. Highly suggest it. Much better than the xbox recharge kit, imo.

I'm gonna check this out. My rechargeable battery packs have been on some BS lately, they barely last :smh:

If thats the case then you'll like their campaigns. Personally, I want Resident Evil games to be all about survival horror, 4 and 5 had a nice mix of that plus action, but with 6 they crossed the line IMO with those two campaigns.
Thanks for the info man.

I watched a gametrailer review for Dead Space 2 and according to them it's one of the best survival horror games.

Here's the review:

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/b0ciu8/dead-space-2-review
What's the next big game that is supposed to come out for the 360?
Exclusives:Gears of War: Judgement

Cross platform:GTA 5, Far Cry 3, Dead Space 3, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Bioshock Infinite,

I'll check that out. How long have the batteries lasted you?

NOOOOOOO!!! Don't get the play and charge kit. It did not last me that long and it was pretty unreliable. The charge from the battery didn't even last long. I would suggest picking up the quick charge kit, I've had it for about 2 years now without problems.
Amazon product ASIN B0041CWZEMI'm gonna check this out. My rechargeable battery packs have been on some BS lately, they barely last :smh:

How long does a charge usually last you for the rechargeable battery pack? You said that your battery packs barely last you so if you had the choice would you stick with your battery packs or go with the duracell rechargeable batteries?

I rented dead space two. Couldn't get past level one for an entire night necromorphs would not die. Gonna buy them both eventually those games are really good

Amazon product ASIN B0041CWZEMI'm gonna check this out. My rechargeable battery packs have been on some BS lately, they barely last :smh:

How long does a charge usually last you for the rechargeable battery pack? You said that your battery packs barely last you so if you had the choice would you stick with your battery packs or go with the duracell rechargeable batteries?

I would stick with the rechargeable battery packs. The reason I think it's been giving me problems is because that quick charge kit is intended for use with the xbox 360 S controller(the black one, the one released in 2010 and up). I've been charging a battery pack from a play and charge kit I got in '08 to use with a controller that originally came with my xbox when I got it in '08. So basically I've been cross contaminating my battery packs by switching them between controllers. I hope what I said made sense :\

I would stick with the rechargeable battery packs. The reason I think it's been giving me problems is because that quick charge kit is intended for use with the xbox 360 S controller(the black one, the one released in 2010 and up). I've been charging a battery pack from a play and charge kit I got in '08 to use with a controller that originally came with my xbox when I got it in '08. So basically I've been cross contaminating my battery packs by switching them between controllers. I hope what I said made sense :\

Makes sense. I was thinking about getting these two

Battery
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Microso...Id=4987542&st=xbox battery charger&cp=1&lp=12

Charger
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/eForCit...uId=4340675&st=xbox battery charger&cp=1&lp=6

Wasn't sure how long of a charge each one holds though. Or I could just pay $20 and get one battery with the charger.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...y-and-Charge-Kit/productID.216681000/vip.true

Back
Top Bottom