Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

Microsoft to Reveal Next Xbox on May 21!

Microsoft announced today that they will reveal the new Xbox at 10 a.m. Pacific Time on May 21! They posted the following:

"A New Generation Revealed. Be part of this historic online event, featuring a live stream, video, images, updates and more."

The event will stream live on Xbox Live, Xbox.com and can be seen on Spike TV.

I have a PS3, but have a free Xbox 360 on the way. Don't know if I should keep or sell....

Can you re download games on your HD? How does that work? For now Im wanting to delete some things but in the near future I want to get another HD. Are all my games be tied to my account?

Last edited:
It'll be in your download history. As long as you're accessing the games from the account you used, you'll be able to re-download again. Even the xbla games that are delisted from the xbla store.

Last edited:
I got a problem. I start up my xbox today and for some reason it takes the longesssssttt time ever to sign into my xbox profile then again a 2 minute wait to sign into xbox live. What could be the problem?

I got a problem. I start up my xbox today and for some reason it takes the longesssssttt time ever to sign into my xbox profile then again a 2 minute wait to sign into xbox live. What could be the problem?

Live is having issues connecting, do to the recent currency update(removal of MS points).

Live is having issues connecting, do to the recent currency update(removal of MS points).

But I sign in just fine. Btw, wouldn't that update just apply to those who signed up to be in the Beta program?

Is this still happening?

Traded my ps3 for a second 360, my first one from Xmas06 gave me overheating issues, fixed it in April, and last Friday did it again...

I lose in the trade but oh well, I needz my xbox while I wait on next gens, and plus this proxied allows me to watch my baseball :pimp:

I want to get my Xbox modded. I have an arcade with a 20gb hard drive which I haven't touched in months.

I don't have the first clue on where to go about getting it done. Can anyone point me in the right direction. In in NY I that helps.

Back
Top Bottom