Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Y’all can’t just admit that Sony had a great generation?
IllegalQuarrelsomeIguana-size_restricted.gif

Microsoft still so DAMN cheap to invest in a studio to make a legit baseball game ever since 2K dropped out of making a game and even then it was hot trash.

Now MLB stepped in and paid some money to Sony to make MLB The Show multi platform and available on XSEX and PC next gen :lol:

Y’all can’t just admit that Sony had a great generation?

That’s a totally separate discussion from why do you come in here and say the same mundane trash talk every week.
Nobody that’s posting to try to irritate is gonna be met with “I disagree but that ps4 sure was great”

I own both consoles and enjoy them for what they offer but prefer my Xbox. I’ve said it before but I’m not siding with a billion dollar corporation and the dudes that ride so hard for one side to the point of going out their way to trash the other this much look funny to me.

That’s a totally separate discussion from why do you come in here and say the same mundane trash talk every week.
Nobody that’s posting to try to irritate is gonna be met with “I disagree but that ps4 sure was great”

I own both consoles and enjoy them for what they offer but prefer my Xbox. I’ve said it before but I’m not siding with a billion dollar corporation and the dudes that ride so hard for one side to the point of going out their way to trash the other this much look funny to me.

"Xbox is poopy and everything they do is stupid and lame...PS is the best"

"Yes sir...thank you sir...PS had a good generation sir"

Yeah they did. Who denies that?
I mostly see downplaying.

I don't know how Sony fans can talk **** about Halo when every shooter Sony tried has failed

Killzone
Resistance
MAG
Haze
Socom
Those struggle multiplayer modes for Last of Us and Uncharted

Sony been trying to make a shooter pop for decades and all they got to show for it failure after failure.

LOL a lot of games would love to fail like TLOU and Uncharted.

Did Halo 5 pop? 4? As far as I can tell, not really. It just hasn't been the same with 343 running things.

They're about on par with other FPS not named COD or Destiny at this point.

Also, 4 of those series never even released on PS4. You're bringing up old ****.

Gotta occupy themselves while they're waiting for their next 3rd person action game

Third-person games are popular. Don't know if you noticed that. People will be hyped for third-person games shown tomorrow.

Y’all gonna be sick tomorrow... it’s funny how it took the life span of y’all console to give you two exclusives worth talking about..,

Even if this were true, 2 > 0. If you think Part II and Ghost are the only exclusives worth talking about, tell me about the Xbox exclusives that were worth talking about.

I mostly see downplaying.

LOL a lot of games would love to fail like TLOU and Uncharted.

Did Halo 5 pop? 4? As far as I can tell, not really. It just hasn't been the same with 343 running things.

They're about on par with other FPS not named COD or Destiny at this point.

Third-person games are popular. Don't know if you noticed that. People will be hyped for third-person games shown tomorrow.
No one is downplaying it. But it seems as though if Sony is not getting constant praise, and MS constant shade, people like you have an issue.

Uncharted and Last of Us multiplayer modes were utter failures. Halo 4's and Halo 5's multiplayer was not as big as other entries but at least they found some success, especially 5. So yeah, if I was building a multiplayer modes for a game, I would hope it doesn't flop like Uncharted and Last of US's multiplayer modes....But I forgot, only 3rd person action adventure single player modes count.

You don't even play games.

You're too busy going back and forth with Dwalk.

You in your feelings already, b? :lol:

Not at all. I'm subscribed to Game Pass right now. I'll be there day 1 for Infinite and hopefully other good stuff. Super happy with how MS is supporting PC now.

Way more excited about Xbox now than I was all this gen. Series X is a beast.

Last edited:
Y’all think sprint should be taken out of halo or nah
3 Sprint Halos
3 bad Halos
3 Halos that had no player retention

Halo shouldn't have sprint.

THE END. If you want the dissertation response on how sprint completely screws the Halo Triangle of balance as well as the entire concept of the game I am happy to provide it.

Increasing player movement speed is the answer if there even needed to be one, not stupid Sprint.

Back
Top Bottom