Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
3 Sprint Halos
3 bad Halos
3 Halos that had no player retention

Halo shouldn't have sprint.

THE END. If you want the dissertation response on how sprint completely screws the Halo Triangle of balance as well as the entire concept of the game I am happy to provide it.

Increasing player movement speed is the answer if there even needed to be one, not stupid Sprint.
As long as the let me Sprint in the campaign, I am fine with them taking it out in multiplayer

As long as the let me Sprint in the campaign, I am fine with them taking it out in multiplayer
IDC what they do, after five years MCC is finally fixed and I will continue to play H3 when I feel like playing Halo. I have no vested interest in this franchise anymore they ruined it with sprint barbie dress up enormous maps in 4v4 to accommodate the sprint nonsense etc etc

They might well double down and bring back immersion. Remember that? Where the sunlight on maps would literally blind you from seeing? 343 are a bunch of morons

Lost Odyssey 2
Blue Dragon 2
Gears of War 2/3 Ultimate Edition
Elden Ring

Just let me get one of these and I’ll be happy with the show 🙏🏽

Interested In The Event Today. Regardless Of How It Goes Im Buying, Just Hoping For Some Solid Day One Content.

HALO!

That's my only concern :lol:

Only other game I care about is Destiny 3 new COD from Treyarch this year and Fortnite.

Those are mostly the games I played this gen.

Does Sony still have marketing rights to CoD or is that back with Xbox? It’s weird that we haven’t seen anything on the new Duty.

Finished Halo 3 campaign again last night...

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

A little news going into the show this morning:

Microsoft just posted excellent Q4 results for the Xbox Division
- Overall Gaming Revenue jumped 64%
- Hardware revenue increased by 49%
- Subscriptions saw growth
- "Record Engagement"

A little salty this still hasn’t hit PS4. I want that retro mode :smh:

edit: coming to PS4 too :smokin

Last edited:
Know we're probably not getting Gears until like 2-3 years into this cycle but it would be dope to get a teaser.

Back
Top Bottom