• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
tenor.gif

Why did you guys expect a feature thats been around for a decade to suddenly disappear? :lol:
Every game since H3 has seen a primary feature get cut so I don't think that is a real point:

• Reach: Armor Abilities and the BR for goodness sake.
  • H4: Loadouts and the non standard abilities that came along with it
  • H5: Surely something that was dumb is getting cut.
Yet the one common denominator in all three of these bad Halo games remains. I truly don't care though I don't have a vested interest in Halo like I once did. I love it for what it did in terms of being the video game I played the most of, but its clearly not for me anymore in terms of where its going. Hope you guys like it. I wont be here ranting about the population falling off a cliff, the lack of professional participation an intrigue and the fact that the game just plays bad like I once did.

Woudlnt shock me if they did something dumb like further try and remove the concept of one utility gun from Halo like they have been trying to do for a decade.

Is the regular Forza actually more popular than Horizon?

Every game since H3 has seen a primary feature get cut:

• Reach: Armor Abilities and the BR for goodness sake.
  • H4: Loadouts and the non standard abilities that came along with it
  • H5: Surely something that was dumb is getting cut.
Yet the one common denominator in all three of these bad Halo games remains. I truly don't care though I don't have a vested interest in Halo like I once did. I love it for what it did in terms of being the video game I played the most of, but its clearly not for me anymore in terms of where its going. Hope you guys like it. I wont be here ranting about the population falling off a cliff, the lack of professional participation an intrigue and the fact that the game just plays bad like I once did.

Woudlnt shock me if they did something dumb like further try and remove the concept of one utility gun from Halo like they have been trying to do for a decade.

You can't say you truly don't care and type that out :lol:

thread gonna be at a 17 pages by the time the presentation over.

Microsoft just doesn't know how to cleanly present their products.

There's literally no need to say WORLD PREMIERE, we KNOW we seein this ish for the first time.
It actually undermines Phil after he greets the viewers, he's the man.

I want to see a true next gen only game for this system man.

I wanted to get both systems but I'm so underwhlmed.

Honey I shrunk the kids the videogame :stoneface:

patiently waiting on flight simulator to close the show

Back
Top Bottom