• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I hate Gear 5

It was easily the worse campaign of the series.

Gear proves that you can **** up series and still keep the core mechanics in tact

Maybe because I waited to play on Series X and was hyped off how it looked I liked it more? I heard 4 was whatever but checked 5 out because Gamepass and next gen boost and was enjoying it. I skipped whichever the baird one was too on 360, after 3.

I generally enjoyed the Halo 5 MP, but I haaaaate the "wet suit with metal pieces slapped on" look that the armor has

It seems to look a lot better in Infinite

Maybe because I waited to play on Series X and was hyped off how it looked I liked it more? I heard 4 was whatever but checked 5 out because Gamepass and next gen boost and was enjoying it. I skipped whichever the baird one was too on 360, after 3.
I mean it is cool if you like it, I got some friends that do. But for me, there are way too many

-Marcus should be the main character.
-All the new characters suck, Kait the least, but she still sucks. Older Gears games were kinda cringy but the story presentation and character were way better. Felt more grounded. It was a war story, that ultimately was fueled by a corrupt government. Gear 4 and 5 are about JD, then Kait running off to find themselves one way or the other.
-Kait's story pretty much ends in Act 2, halfway through the damn game.
-Act 2s boss is horrible. OP and cheap
-The RPG stuff seemed like more a distraction at times. To me they used the skiff too damn much
-Act 3 is basically Act 2 remixed with a less cheap boss fight
-Act 4 is the best Act, but the "decision" is so ******* pointless because it is not an RPG, only one ending will be canon.
-We have to fight the same boss from Act 3, but this time it is cheaper and a less interesting fight.
-The special powers were cool, I'll give them that.

Well heard 6 won’t be coming out anytime soon so people can take a break from it. The coalition is doing a smaller project in UE5 first

Maybe missing it will make me be excited for the next one but unless they are changing the gameplay up, or Cliffy B is coming back (I ******* hate dude but his games were way better), I think I am done with the series

Damn tv took a dump over the weekend. I’m hoping the insurance will tell me to go pick up a new tv, might just upgrade and pay the difference.
I started the cloud gaming on my wife windows 10 and damn there’s still some lag, can’t play the show at all, just stuck to Batman for now.

I’ll always check out the new Gears but I can’t pretend that the new games suck compared to the OG trilogy :frown:

They never should have killed off

Dom

that forced them to move away from Delta Squad :smh:

I’ll always check out the new Gears but I can’t pretend that the new games suck compared to the OG trilogy :frown:

They never should have killed off

Dom

that forced them to move away from Delta Squad :smh:
Not gonna lie, didn’t want to finish the game when that happened.

So they’re going to warranty my tv for what we paid $700. Looking at the Samsung Q70A , Sony Bravia X90J or the LG C1 OLED depending on these 4th of July sales this weekend. Anyone got any recommendations? Been looking at Rtings and so far Sony is the best option but it’s missing VRR which supposedly will come out with an update soon.

So they’re going to warranty my tv for what we paid $700. Looking at the Samsung Q70A , Sony Bravia X90J or the LG C1 OLED depending on these 4th of July sales this weekend. Anyone got any recommendations? Been looking at Rtings and so far Sony is the best option but it’s missing VRR which supposedly will come out with an update soon.
Hisense U8G is the best you can cop right now

Nothing is better than an OLED right now

Back
Top Bottom