Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
It terms of black levels yes.

But OLED can't compete with the brightness of QLEDS

A great QLED set will get closer to OLED level blacks than the best OLED will get to QLEDS brightness

Peak brightness doesn't make as big of a difference for over all contrast as much as having perfect black levels. Nothing is better than an OLED when it comes to PQ and that is a fact

Peak brightness doesn't make as big of a difference for over all contrast as much as having perfect black levels. Nothing is better than an OLED when it comes to PQ and that is a fact
You have your opinion and that's okay.

TV technology is too good now to basically say one format is flat out better than the other

Both have pros and cons that matter to specific situations

You can't ignore peak brightness as if everyone has the same viewing conditions in their homes.

OLEDS have great contrast but can't compete with brightness

QLEDS have incomparable brightness levels as well as great black levels which don't match OLEDS right now but when micro LED sets become mainstream we'll see that gap close

It literally depends on your viewing situation

If we're talking "best of both worlds" scenario these newer QLEDS give you punchy contrast, really good blacks, and peak brightness

It's really not an opinion, it's a fact when literally ever single review comes to the same conclusion. Yes, it has some drawbacks and it isn't perfect, but when it comes to picture quality, nothing is better than an OLED, even in bright rooms.

FC3C41E5FCD0BACBC9DACF039992F9DF07C80938

I’m going to get that TV. I’d love a LG G1…but that price is might high. Maybe I’ll invest once th Evo panels come to the lower end lines.

Why the G1 over the C or B? Why not the CX? If there's a Microcenter they have a great deal on refurbs rn.

Zero excited for this joint

Got no interest in dude's games

Same boat but if the Guillermo Del Toro collaboration is a part of this then I'd be interested

Know the game is a mess, but is Cyberpunk 2077 worth a purchase? Did it live up to the hype?

I'm waiting for the next gen patch to drop to finish it but they've had some pretty big patches for gameplay improvement already. It wasn't running perfectly on Series X when it dropped but it was playable and I was really enjoying it. I just don't replay single player games like that so I wanted my run through of it to be when the game looks/plays at its best.

Know the game is a mess, but is Cyberpunk 2077 worth a purchase? Did it live up to the hype?
Trash. Didn't even get to see any of the glitches cause I was bored to tears within two hours of playing it.

All TVs are essentially the same after a point 🤷🏾‍♂️. The minutia doesn't matter

For me, its worth it.

I played it when it first came out on my Series X and had zero major problems. A few glitches, but nothing game breaking.

The game itself was amazing imo. After huge updates, im sure its even better now. Def worth playing it if you have a series X.

I enjoyed it. The game isn’t a technical mess on the xsx. It runs at 60 fps.
Basically the main hang up imo is that the trailers aren’t that indicative. The world is great but it’s not some loving breathing thing where the gangs actually matter or your decisions. It’s a fun 40 or so hour light RPG with hacking abilities, okayish shooting and better than average driving. Side characters and acting is pretty good and there are some emotional attachments. It’s a better playing deus ex but not this game that originally was teased. I gave it an 8/10

hype was cyberpunk biggest enemy

Back
Top Bottom