Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
This is how objective dies in Halo. It needs to stay this way so objective can actually be played.

For as much love as it gets Slayer a easy the worst Halo game type of the core ones.

But it’s still the most played :lol:

I like objective games as well I just wish I was given the option to choose which one I play

Man I remember sometimes me and my buddy would play doubles and get up by like 6-7 kills then hide, dudes would be so heated :lol:

1cef6a6dd3903a49397cc9afab575081--wise-sayings-lol-so-true.jpg

hated when people did that :smh::lol::smh:

Congrats my dawg but why you post a screw cap instead of just the pic lol
Bro, da mods or whomever be on some bull**** ive tried asking around posted on da FAQ and nobody can give me answer as to why I can't post regular pics (everytime I try to it tells me "oops we've ran into a problem file is to large to upload" ....but screenshots are perfectly fine....idk b....**** weird

Can y'all recommend me a good action game for a casual like myself have the switch and most games unless it's a Mario, mlZelda title are kinda trash....

Off rip gonna cop :
Madden
Forza

And this is my first true console since the OG Xbox so there's that also (the switch I consider it more of a system I can and spend some time with my daughter and share with her)

Greatest Wife in da whole wide world guise......it's gonna be ****ing lit up in dis bissshh, so just to make sure da PS Boyz are the opps from now on correct?!

Just got it in for XMas
Screenshot_20211224-225612_Gallery.jpg
Better be eating that thang from the back tonight brah . Congrats get gamepass and look up how to get gamepass for 3 years, super clutch

Can y'all recommend me a good action game for a casual like myself have the switch and most games unless it's a Mario, mlZelda title are kinda trash....

Off rip gonna cop :
Madden
Forza

And this is my first true console since the OG Xbox so there's that also (the switch I consider it more of a system I can and spend some time with my daughter and share with her)
Ninja Gaiden Black or Ninja Gaiden 2?

Couldn't think of anything more recent off top.

Haven't played it yet but heard a lot of good things about Jedi: Fallen Order.

I haven’t done it yet but something about being able to buy 3 years worth of EA play cards and they can be transferred into game pass years and max out at 3 years. There’s been some helpful write ups on Reddit. I gotta do it too soon. I think gamepass is going to go up in price.

Don't forget the Xbox Gameshare also applies to your Gamepass subscription. I gameshare with a close friend so only one of us needs to have it active, then we just split the cost of the subscription.

a thing I cant STAND in halo infinite multiplayer are the animations

when I use over shield or invisibility the stupid *** animation takes too long to put it on

or when you pick up rockets and dumb *** barrel needs to spin a billion times before being able to fire it.

**** is annoying and has gotten me killed so many times. take out those dumb *** animation 343

/rage

Bought Wolfenstein:Youngblood Deluxe Edition today. Anyone ever try the Buddy Pass?

Back
Top Bottom