Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Grabbed Tiny Tina’s Wonderland, gonna check it out tomorrow after work. Hearing nothing but good things.

Weird West on Gamepass :smokin

Excited to check this out, Devolver doesn't miss.
I know a few folks who are playing it and they said it was amazing.
One started as a 'pigman' class, which is literally a walking pig that make his skin reflect bullets, and he initially struggled to find quests because everyone in town hates the pigmen :lol:
Another accidentally killed a vendor in the middle of town and then proceeded to eradicate the whole town. It seems like you can do pretty much anything.

Copped the 20th anni controller on sale at Newegg.

Feels pretty good in hand. Didn't realize the grips are rubberized. Would be cool to have that on all controllers.

20220404_204309.jpg

Seems like more Series X are being restocked and just in stock in general guess that chip priority thing is paying off.

Seems like more Series X are being restocked and just in stock in general guess that chip priority thing is paying off.

MS definitely went into catch up mode with this gen so far. Sony's version of Gamepass is kind of whatever to me but they're in a position where they don't have to do first party drops on their service because people will buy them regardless.
Pretty interesting era of gaming.
Whenever they drop a different body PS5 I'll probably grab one, I gotta play that Wolverine game.

Watching my nephew play Reach. Looks really good in 4K. Guess the whole collection looks good on 4K lol. All I ever play is H3 MP lol.

Why the sad face? Gordonson Gordonson

They’ve been doing top notch ports/remakes for awhile and that’ll seemingly be over with Blizzard having them work on their own projects.
But since MS is getting Blizzard, who knows if it’ll be otherwise. They’ve been pretty hands off with the studios they’ve acquire so it doesn’t seem likely.

Bought this game called Bleeding Edge from GameStop…was only $3. Says Ninja Theory stopped support around start of 2021 but it’s looks to be a decent game.

I’ll give it some burn later today after work.

Back
Top Bottom