Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Something like the Series S is going to be crazy once they make some more progress on the cloud gaming experience

I liked Far Cry 6 the bigger the map the better, but yeah Primal is almost unplayable, I only had to spend $9 on the store and I already quit playing.

I liked Far Cry 6 the bigger the map the better, but yeah Primal is almost unplayable, I only had to spend $9 on the store and I already quit playing.
Too much time spent traveling places. It ruins it man.

Far Cry Primal easily one of the worst games ever. People in here were gassing it too. Nasty business.

Once you get out to the islands and have traveled the map to the mainland checkpoints you can just Air Drop or Travel everywhere. I didn’t have an issue with it myself.

Once you get out to the islands and have traveled the map to the mainland checkpoints you can just Air Drop or Travel everywhere. I didn’t have an issue with it myself.
Once I figured there was no English in primal I was over it. I don't mind subtitles but not for that type of game.

I was geeked to get primal too I had just beat far cry 4 and was itching for another game.

I finally beat 5 when I got a PS5 and I have 6 but haven't put in the work to get it done. What I have played of it was solid tho.

far cry just needs to not be a thing anymore imo.

its the same exact **** every game.

go here, activate the radio tower, clear a base.

rinse and repeat.

if you played one, you played em all

Last edited:
so i had an older alienware desktop lying around and just learned about the xbox gamepass stuff so i set it up on the desktop and can play xbox games which is pretty sick

i enjoy fifa but wahts the best racing game? i don't like arcadey racing games prefer like something more realistic

and the big question i have is whats the best ergonomic controller that will be super comfortable?

so i had an older alienware desktop lying around and just learned about the xbox gamepass stuff so i set it up on the desktop and can play xbox games which is pretty sick

i enjoy fifa but wahts the best racing game? i don't like arcadey racing games prefer like something more realistic

and the big question i have is whats the best ergonomic controller that will be super comfortable?

Unfortunately the Forza Motorsport games are delisted on gamepass due to licensing issues, Forza Motorsport 8 will be out on Gamepass next spring. That's as good as it gets as far as simulation racing goes. If you need your fix before then you can probably find a key for FMS7 for not too much.
Otherwise, the Forza Horizon series is still very fun and 4/5 are on Gamepass though they are more arcadey.

As far as controllers go, i think the current Series X controller is perfect as far as joystick layout and triggers/button feeling goes, but it doesn't use Bluetooth if you're on a PC so it'd have to be wired.

Hope they add some dlc to deathloop once it hits gamepass next month. Game is great but I have no reason to get back on.

Screenshot_20220816-020431_TikTok.jpg

Iykyk

Kinda bored with Covid so I figured I'd buy LA Noire since I've never played it before but always heard good things. The focus on facial animations was a huge part of the game's selling point but even though the game came out in 2011, I'm amazed at how well the facial animations hold up.

Back
Top Bottom