Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Damn you on that grind.
Im barely at gold 1 smh

I hate how placement has alot to do with it. Ill have a 6-8 kills game and then get shot at by 3 different teams and Only get like 5RP

Damn you on that grind.
Im barely at gold 1 smh

I hate how placement has alot to do with it. Ill have a 6-8 kills game and then get shot at by 3 different teams and Only get like 5RP

I started off at gold 2

Hit D4 last szn so i had a nice lil headstart

Ya that **** is irritating cook early on just to get no RP but i get it

Anyone getting Madden 23? I’m tempted.

For sure getting Saints Row this week.

Saints Row :nerd::nerd::nerd:
Looks like it's getting bashed heavily by gamers on YouTube & Tik Tok. From what I've seen it's a decent game at best. It stays true to how the old Saints Row games looked & played which is a let down since they've had a lot of time to work on it. I might just buy it since I don't have many story games to play.

I got an xbox series s love the cloud gaming for game pass it runs really smooth

but all my tv apps dont look hi def like they do on my ps4 or firestick. any reason why that is? am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:
I got an xbox series s love the cloud gaming for game pass it runs really smooth

but all my tv apps dont look hi def like they do on my ps4 or firestick. any reason why that is? am i doing something wrong?
Are you using a 4K HDMI cable?
Is the HDMI port you’re plugged into also 4K capable?

What’s your output settings screen look like?

The cable that comes with it should be fine, just make sure you check the display settings and it checks all the capabilities of your TV.

I remember when Sony was all about the players right before the PS4 launched.

It's amazing how success can change that attitude real quick.

Y’all act like MS ain’t a trillion dollar company :lol:

They can afford to pay a premium for components as well as take losses on consoles sold. Sony ain’t got it like that. Y’all ease up a lil bit :rofl:

Sony lost the power war with series X.. they lost the chip war with MS paying for priority.

MS turned back to the gamers and will be on top again once the “cool fad crowd” loses interest in gaming. The PS5 is the “my girl loves me so much look what she got me” console.

Y’all act like MS ain’t a trillion dollar company :lol:

They can afford to pay a premium for components as well as take losses on consoles sold. Sony ain’t got it like that. Y’all ease up a lil bit :rofl:

camron-nope.gif

I'm sure if Microsoft ever starts dominating the market again, we'll see pre Xbox One launch attitudes return. It's only good for business to be pro consumer when you're trying to play catch up to the other guys.

Looks like it's getting bashed heavily by gamers on YouTube & Tik Tok. From what I've seen it's a decent game at best. It stays true to how the old Saints Row games looked & played which is a let down since they've had a lot of time to work on it. I might just buy it since I don't have many story games to play.
It’s a PS4/Xbox One game in philosophy. If you love Saints row, cop. I’m waiting on it to come to gamepass or for free some where.

Back
Top Bottom