Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
B951C51A-2874-420E-A8F2-1971B4364259.jpeg

On the way home to play it now.
Do you buy hard copy so you can sell or just like hard copy?

Damn y’all are reppin Saint’s Row with no shame.

Good for you guys.
Name the last brand-name title release go ahead!!!

Last edited:
B951C51A-2874-420E-A8F2-1971B4364259.jpeg

On the way home to play it now.
That's some nice box cover art. Might have to grab a physical copy just to have it. So far I've put about 2 hours into the game and completely 12%. Been knocking off side missions before doing the main ones. Tried to play the game on Sensei mode, but that ish is had as heck so I lowered the difficulty to Hustler. One thing that really irks my nerves so far is the driving. Small cars feel like trucks when I try to move through traffic or hit a quick turn.

That's some nice box cover art. Might have to grab a physical copy just to have it. So far I've put about 2 hours into the game and completely 12%. Been knocking off side missions before doing the main ones. Tried to play the game on Sensei mode, but that ish is had as heck so I lowered the difficulty to Hustler. One thing that really irks my nerves so far is the driving. Small cars feel like trucks when I try to move through traffic or hit a quick turn.
I’ve been playing on Sensei as well. **** is hard as hell lol. But Entrepreneur is too easy lol. I’m just going to tough it out on Sensei.

Downloaded Unsighted from Game Pass yesterday and it's real good so far. Sort of like an isometric 2D Zelda/non-linear Metroidvania with the element of time as a mechanic. Deff worth checking out if you're into these kind of games.

I’ve been playing on Sensei as well. **** is hard as hell lol. But Entrepreneur is too easy lol. I’m just going to tough it out on Sensei.
I thought about sticking with sensei, but doing the side missions where you ride shotgun and shoot up the pursuing vehicles got to me.

Downloaded Unsighted from Game Pass yesterday and it's real good so far. Sort of like an isometric 2D Zelda/non-linear Metroidvania with the element of time as a mechanic. Deff worth checking out if you're into these kind of games.

Sounds in my lane. Will def check it out

Halo infinite season 3 officially pushed to March 2023

I know the game was pretty much dead already but wow :lol:

MS needs to hire a ton more devs to fix the engine

It is like clear as day that has been tripping 343 for years now. And the way the team is managed just kicks the can down the road, instead of fixing the core fundamental problem facing the team. Former employees all complain about the engine

Way more devs support games like Cod and Destiny.

Last edited:
In all seriousness do y’all think Halo could ever be what it once was? I’m talking current Halo and not some revamped, reboot. Who’s the target audience these days? I watch my sons play stuff like Fortnite, Apex, COD and they enjoy it. I mention games like Halo and even Gears and they look at me like I’m crazy. “Dad, nobody wants to play those old school games” :lol:

I’m not a Halo fan but I’d never want Halo to go away. It’s too nostalgic even for me. But, I don’t know if it’s worth it to MS cause it seems like they haven’t hit on Halo since Reach.

Side note: I don’t know the sales of Halo games and I’d also like to hear from somebody other than Anti :rofl:

I tried playing halo online and it just feels clunky. Levels aren’t bad but not great. Aiming is terrible. So just overall ok to play.

Also no continuous grapple makes it a lot less fun.

once game first came out and i hit onyx i didnt care to ever play it again

i think i just like Battle Royals more at this point in my life

Apex is the perfect game for me

What’s the best deal/option for a external SSS for the Series X?

Halo infinite season 3 officially pushed to March 2023

I know the game was pretty much dead already but wow :lol:

man im disappointed with how 343 is handling Halo Infinite,

really bought my series x for halo infinite split screen for it to be canned after a year after release date.

how could 343 not be able to implement this feature?

how could one of MS first party games be handled soo poorly??

/rant

Back
Top Bottom