Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Love gamepass mainly playing MLBTS but it’s great to hop into other games. I think last game I actually paid for was MW2019

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford someone speaking bad about your favorite studio again

Put on the cape come do your thang
I don't think the video said anything bad about 343. It raised points I have said before. The engine is screwing over the devs, they are working hard to fix it, a Microsoft policy (in this car the hiring freeze) is hurting 343.

If were you hoping to bait me to take my words out of context, so you can complain about 343's supposed disrespect to the Halo community

I'll pass

Last edited:
On Overwatch 2. Moria dps players never cease to not piss me off, whether they're on my team or the other team. Had to switch up my character on more than one occasion to kill her and try to get the player on the other team to pick someone else.

They've gotten rid of a lot of the annoying stuff though.

Last edited:
Anybody in here best Halo Infinite on Legendary? Props if you have. Heroic is kicking my *** :lol:

I beat the other campaigns on Normal. I should have stuck to what I know.

I jumped on Gamepass for PC a few months ago...... but I'm now team xbox series x. First Xbox I've ever owned. I've been Sony since PS1.

Gamepass has everything I need. Started with Horizon and went from there. I might keep the next PS5 I come across instead of selling it for Gran Turismo, but that's a stretch. Got CP2077 coming in today 🥳

Anybody in here best Halo Infinite on Legendary? Props if you have. Heroic is kicking my *** :lol:

I beat the other campaigns on Normal. I should have stuck to what I know.

I did. Wasnt too hard except the boss fights. esp the brute bosses with the hammers.

Apparently Scorn is more of a walking simulator with puzzles and that’s about it, but tbh that seems fine to me. From the moment I saw it, I just wanted to bask in the incredible art

damn :lol: everytime i hear about what is happening behind the scenes at 343, it just sounds worse and worse

“Undoing an action had a 75% of crashing the project”
Jesus christ…
The info comes from a reliable source too (Twitter @BathrobeSpartan), who also leaked things like the roadmap with full accuracy.
Apparently they fixed the crashing issue with their tool but imagine how many hours of progress have been wasted by fullblown crashes from something as commonly used as Ctrl Z

Care to elaborate as to why?
not him but I was somewhat team ps4 >xbox one and i was gonna go with the ps5 over xbox series x/s BUT sony plays too much games with the availability bull **** so **** them

ill get a ps5 when they are readily available in most stores but so tired of sony not having enough supply for the demand.

Back
Top Bottom