Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
New Apex map in 5 days + A new character - can play this game non stop it literally never gets old for me

ill still grab COD to check it out but not getting my hopes up - MP hasn't excited me for a few years now

Congrats Activision. You got me wishing we had loot boxes back. That's not something I ever thought I'd say or think to myself. These Overwatch 2 skin prices are nuts.

^unfortunately when it comes to external storage for the Series X/S you can only use the official xbox external ssd which is $$$
Damn really? is that the memory stick they sell on the microsoft website? Any help would be appreciated or a link would help too. Thanks a lot brotha I honestly had no idea lmao

Damn really? is that the memory stick they sell on the microsoft website? Any help would be appreciated or a link would help too. Thanks a lot brotha I honestly had no idea lmao

This is the official Xbox expansion card

It's only necessary for games optimized for Series X|S (if the logo is on the game card)

External HDD/SSDs will work on a Series S but only non-Series X|S games will run off of them.

If it's a game that has the x/s on the bottom right of the game tile , you'll need to install it internally. If it doesn't you can use an external . I had 2 hooked up to my s and one on my x. It's annoying because some games get upgraded and wants you to install internally.

How y’all feeling about cod? Trying to see if I want to make the plunge…primarily played wz last go round

How y’all feeling about cod? Trying to see if I want to make the plunge…primarily played wz last go round
So far I think it’s the goods. The beta was fun and it has similar mechanics to MW19. The campaign has been great so far, haven’t had time to beat it yet. Trying to see if I can finish it off tonight.

I mean, it's a CoD game. They haven't exactly been reinventing the wheel.
On a more serious note, it feels very similar to the last Modern Warfare. If you enjoyed that, this'll definitely be to your liking. Though generally I think if you enjoy CoD, you'll almost certainly enjoy this new one. The style of MW is easily the most popular CoD in years.

That driving mission is frustrating as hell

Alone is one of my favorite CoD missions ever tho
The driving is me wasn’t too bad for me. That one where you have to snipe from afar and then clear the houses damn near destroyed me though.

The driving is me wasn’t too bad for me. That one where you have to snipe from afar and then clear the houses damn near destroyed me though.

Yeah that one was a pain in the *** too

Ghost tells you to shoot and then move to avoid the mortars but when I did that they killed me every time

I ended up just running up and taking them out at close range :lol:

Sometimes I think MS would have been better off trying to buy other companies besides Activision. There would have been a lot less drama involved and things would likely have been a lot simpler.

It’s rumored that they’re going after some other companies once this deal is done. I believe I read SEGA and Asobo somewhere.

It’s rumored that they’re going after some other companies once this deal is done. I believe I read SEGA and Asobo somewhere.
The first xbox felt like dreamcast 2. I freaking loved both those systems. If they bought Sega I'd want jet set radio asap or even bc for it

Y’all not getting proper sequels* to any SEGA IP until Rare delivers Banjo Three :lol:

*Nuts & Bolts doesn’t count.

Back
Top Bottom