Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I don't think Scorn is for me

Looks ugly and oppressive and I'm reading that the puzzles are very confusing

“Undoing an action had a 75% of crashing the project”
Jesus christ…
The info comes from a reliable source too (Twitter @BathrobeSpartan), who also leaked things like the roadmap with full accuracy.
Apparently they fixed the crashing issue with their tool but imagine how many hours of progress have been wasted by fullblown crashes from something as commonly used as Ctrl Z
I knew the skeletal composition of this game was horrendous when the game launched and everyone wanted new playlists, and 343 basically said “the way the playlists are working in the background it’s not easily possible at this point”

I was like ???

You literally just add team slayer and make it snipers only and throw in a team snipers playlist.. how bad are things when that process isn’t easily possible?

not him but I was somewhat team ps4 >xbox one and i was gonna go with the ps5 over xbox series x/s BUT sony plays too much games with the availability bull **** so **** them

ill get a ps5 when they are readily available in most stores but so tired of sony not having enough supply for the demand.

Did you ever try signing up for direct?

I don't think Scorn is for me

Looks ugly and oppressive and I'm reading that the puzzles are very confusing
Ugly??
This is a work of art. Gross and unsettling for sure, but far from ugly.

sheesh they caking on gamepass
i only have it so i can play fifa on my pc when i'm too lazy to go to the ps5 :lol:
i wanna get an xbox just to get an elite controller

Looks like it's gonna be Avengers all over again just with a better story,
Charging $70 and 30fps locked. This is about to be a messy release.

Want to get a Series X or S, should i just wait until Black Friday? I travel a lot for work so don't really have a preference. Games I play are mainly Apex, 2K, and Madden. Any help would be appreciated.

If that’s all you play, I’d just grab a S on Black Friday. You might be able to grab a free game with it or something. The only downside is that you’d probably not even be able to fit all three of those games on the internal SSD and the official external Xbox SSD I think is close to $200.

If that’s all you play, I’d just grab a S on Black Friday. You might be able to grab a free game with it or something. The only downside is that you’d probably not even be able to fit all three of those games on the internal SSD and the official external Xbox SSD I think is close to $200.
Awesome thanks man. I saw Target had a deal for $250 for Series S including a game but I missed out. I saw an external drive 2TB for like $80 on targets website so i'll look into that. thanks

^unfortunately when it comes to external storage for the Series X/S you can only use the official xbox external ssd which is $$$

I downloaded Subnautica off Game Pass last night without knowing much about it. I don't typically get into survival/crafting games but I'm glad I gave this a try. Around 3 hours in it throws a major curveball :wow:. I don't wanna say any more to potentially ruin anyone else's surprise. Try it out if you like mystery/environmental storytelling.

Back
Top Bottom