• Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
the way im running around in SnD with this SPR 208 is wild

i have it maxed level but use no scope and just a green laser

they really need to nerf this **** asap
No BS, I'd watch the kill cam and thought I was getting hit with a shotgun from long distance because there was no scope.

I'm telling ya'll, sniping in COD is stupid man :smh:

My defense for the SPR is just throwing smoke out since no one them use any scopes, it annoys most of them enough. I need the lag spikes fixed first though.

Last edited:
Any other MW2 Battle Rifle stans here?
I just got my gold camo for the Tac-V and that thing feels busted. It’s the only BR I actually put on full-auto, because the recoil perfectly lines up for constant headshot kills.

Normally I drop very average stats but with the Tac-V I’m consistently going 2-3k/d with 30+ kills in Kill Confirmed, Domination with friends. And it’s all thanks to this gun:
(Requires leveling assault rifle Tac-556 to lvl 11 to unlock)
A21988E4-1570-4656-A6BC-AF96325B4DA7.jpeg

I just got my gold camo for the Tac-V and that thing feels busted. It’s the only BR I actually put on full-auto, because the recoil perfectly lines up for constant headshot kills.

Normally I drop very average stats but with the Tac-V I’m consistently going 2-3k/d with 30+ kills in Kill Confirmed, Domination with friends. And it’s all thanks to this gun:
Leveling up the Lachmann to unlock the assault rifle version and I’ve been doing alright with it

This is one of the reasons why I ventured from games like COD to BR's like Apex. Too much camping and unrealistic **** that happens in the game. But it is still fun to play MP regardless but the no scope sniping and camping pisses me off lol

Cant stand any type of BR game. Too much time doing xyz instead of actual gunfights and all that. I played Warzone a few times and im spending 15 minutes finding guns, getting from a to b only to get clipped randomly from someone, then I gotta do that all over? No thanks, no thanks on Rebirth either.

I did play when it was Project Monarch (Godzilla v Kong) and I had hella fun only cause id find a plane and fly around Godzilla or Kong and shoot at them. :lol:

No BS, I'd watch the kill cam and thought I was getting hit with a shotgun from long distance because there was no scope.

I'm telling ya'll, sniping in COD is stupid man :smh:

Once I changed my aim assist to BO and Dynamic I messed around with the SPR.

No wonder people use it, gun is a damn cheat code especially with the aim assist setting. I was disgusted at how I was mowing people down even when they got the jump on me. :lol:

You actually use all 5 attachments? Your ADS must be slow as hell man with that setup. I find myself using 2-3 attachments per gun and after thats it, anymore and it just feels like the cons outweigh the pros. I use an optic, a laser, and maybe a muzzle or grip and call it a day. Sometimes add that foregrip that doesnt have any cons too, helps slightly with stability.

Leveling up the Lachmann to unlock the assault rifle version and I’ve been doing alright with it

Lachmann I hated at first, MASSIVE recoil but once you get a handle on it and get used to it, its not that bad. I hated the FTAC also but I ended loving it after I got it gold. Basically a FAL.

Lachmann I hated at first, MASSIVE recoil but once you get a handle on it and get used to it, its not that bad. I hated the FTAC also but I ended loving it after I got it gold. Basically a FAL.

Working on leveling the FTAC now so I can get that Hurricane. Haven’t been enjoying it :lol:

The only battle rifle I've really used is the FTAC and I didn't like it that much even though it hits pretty hard

Someone should make a dedicated MW2 thread since it looks like this game is going to be active for 2 years

Can I use any SSD drive for my Series X or I have to use the official Seagate SSD to play Series S/X games off it?

Back
Top Bottom