• Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
MW2 2022 campaign is the worst Modern Warfare campaign I have ever played

It is not even as good as Modern Warfare 3

It would be IW worst campaign if COD: Ghost didn't exist

It was annoying to do that long-*** stealth and crafting mission. But to bring it back at the end of the final mission made me so annoyed I quit playing

It this was Treyarch or Sledgehammer I could accept a subpar campaign, but IW really let me down

Played the campaign for a few hours and don't know if I'll be going back to it.

MP has been a lot more fun that I expected, as someone that hasn't messed with CoD like that since the 360 era.

I beat the campaign on veteran and I agree... way too many stealth missions,

Idk wtf is up with IW and stealth. they remove ninja and completely make rushing in MP undoable, then they put in some half *** stealth missions in campaign.

annoying.

I wish they made the snipers more realistic. No one is no scoping IRL lol or quick scoping.. it shouldn’t be remotely possible
This is one of the reasons why I ventured from games like COD to BR's like Apex. Too much camping and unrealistic **** that happens in the game. But it is still fun to play MP regardless but the no scope sniping and camping pisses me off lol

I wish they made the snipers more realistic. No one is no scoping IRL lol or quick scoping.. it shouldn’t be remotely possible
I agree but I believe the way COD gameplay design is setup, you’d be at a huge disadvantage if you were actually setting up to snipe. You’d be too slow compared to everyone else. The maps also don’t help, imo.

Small perks of working at GameStop.
image.jpg

Y'all are going to buy Sonic when Vampire Survivors hits game pass on Thursday?

GOTY caliber

Not a fan of these games but the music sounds dope. I wish Konami would give us a new Castlevania.

I think I get what you mean, but you (probably) haven't played a game like Vampire Survivors.

I think I get what you mean, but you (probably) haven't played a game like Vampire Survivors.
Is this similar to Enter the Gungeon? I feel like I’ve played a similar game from PS+.

I might still check this out down the line.

I was referring to the GameStop stock stuff and the previous fears of the company going under.
Not too sure honestly. Had a customer come in today speaking on it. Says the company is doing is pretty well considering where they were pre PS5/Series X launch.

Said the PS5 basically saved the company…then proceeded to show me a Robinhood chart of the stock growth and fluctuations over the last two years.

I think the company is still in good standing, but I just started like 2 weeks ago so I’m not too informed.

Im sure GameStop will drop the ball again eventually... their business model of taking advantage of taking advantage of people pawn shop style cant last in an environment that is going digital.

Ultimately tho... job security is kind of an illusion unless youre your own boss and even then your business could fail.

Is this similar to Enter the Gungeon? I feel like I’ve played a similar game from PS+.

I might still check this out down the line.

Kind of except you don't fire your attacks. They go off in intervals.

The enemies don't fire projectiles at all.

Then you have a bunch of attacks, skills upgrades and characters to play around with, and it's just a good time.

the way im running around in SnD with this SPR 208 is wild

i have it maxed level but use no scope and just a green laser

they really need to nerf this **** asap

Back
Top Bottom