• Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
So you gave it a 5.7/10?
81282889-A74D-45E2-A416-D5666CF9CEBD.gif
Nah 7/10
Game just didn't pull me in enough. Wish I didn't pay retail for it, can't see myself finishing it after initially thinking I was going to like it a couple hours in.
Honestly, I just skipped all the dialogue and played it as a straight dungeon crawler. But I also rented it from GameFly and didn’t pay full price for it

Yeah not really interested in buy 2 of those games at retail. Gotham Knights and Lost Judgement would be my choices but Lost Judgement is always on sale and I'm definitely waiting for GK to hit Gamepass or hit a steep sale.

Dont go into this topic much but, recently switched to a Series S and picked up MW2. Been playing way too much. Level 55 already and 3 gold guns, some tetering on gold. Had Damascus in MW2019 so im one of those camo grinders. Need HC to come out though, getting tired of getting one shotted after dumping half a clip into someone. :sick:

Dont go into this topic much but, recently switched to a Series S and picked up MW2. Been playing way too much. Level 55 already and 3 gold guns, some tetering on gold. Had Damascus in MW2019 so im one of those camo grinders. Need HC to come out though, getting tired of getting one shotted after dumping half a clip into someone. :sick:

I've been trying to unlock the solid red camo ( ihust1e ihust1e ) and the solid white

For the red, you need to get the combat knife to level 11 just to unlock the challenge and then you need 50 more kills with it to unlock the actual camo :stoneface:

White is easier since you can use an actual gun

I've been trying to unlock the solid red camo ( ihust1e ihust1e ) and the solid white

For the red, you need to get the combat knife to level 11 just to unlock the challenge and then you need 50 more kills with it to unlock the actual camo :stoneface:

White is easier since you can use an actual gun

Just play HP and stay in the HP with the knife out, or play KC and pick up the tags with the knife out after you kill someone with your regular gun. I have my riot shield at like level 7 and ive had maybe 2 kills with it. :lol:

I’ve gotta Saturday I’m surprised to see all the Persona talk in here. I didn’t know dudes in this thread was getting down with JRPGs like that. Love to see it :smokin

Just play HP and stay in the HP with the knife out, or play KC and pick up the tags with the knife out after you kill someone with your regular gun. I have my riot shield at like level 7 and ive had maybe 2 kills with it. :lol:

Kind of annoys me that a drill charge won't go through a riot shield

Played against a team that had like 4 of them and they mashed me up :ohwell:

Goddamn anak

Level 55 already

I may be crazy. But I’m starting to think Gotham knights is better than Spider-Man 2018( not MM tho). Like the combat isn’t perfect, but it’s way more engaging than Spider-Man.

Like this is what a Batman game should look like. Arkham knight is of course prettier, but this is a better playground

I don’t like the plot setup or how they designed that aspect. This shoukdve either been a young Batman as the protag or 1 sidekick. I like robin and batgirl. Maybe sacrilege but they should’ve gone the angle of Batman is dead, but you ( the protag) have to find out why. And you create whether you are a robin or a batgirl etc

I been cooking in SnD

Need this ranked asap

Ak-47 is a ripper

M16 straight *** and thats usually my goto

I’ve gotta Saturday I’m surprised to see all the Persona talk in here. I didn’t know dudes in this thread was getting down with JRPGs like that. Love to see it :smokin
It’s a very good game. Extremely long tho. This isn’t your final fantasy or other fantasy jrpg stuff

It’s a very good game. Extremely long tho. This isn’t your final fantasy or other fantasy jrpg stuff
That’s probably one of two grips I have with the game. I’m not the biggest fan of the social links and I don’t think it’s necessary for the game to be 90+ hours for base game content. I understand the social link stuff is what Persona is known for but I feel like some of it could be toned down a bit. Game is a lot of filler, shout out to Nawghty :lol:

That’s probably one of two grips I have with the game. I’m not the biggest fan of the social links and I don’t think it’s necessary for the game to be 90+ hours for base game content. I understand the social link stuff is what Persona is known for but I feel like some of it could be toned down a bit. Game is a lot of filler, shout out to Nawghty :lol:
See yea the social link stuff is the main reason I liked it. Soul hackers 2 is persona without all of that. Just tons of dungeon crawling

It took me around 40 hours to beat soul hackers 2 and over 100 for P5

Seriously can't wait for some stuff to be balanced in this game

And there's a lot that need it

Back
Top Bottom