Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
People better top up now, because if that Activision deal closes and MS is allowed to put COD on GamePass, I definitely think they will close the loophole and Phil gonna announce a price increase at the end of E3 like...

Should have maxed out at 3 years... you probably wont be able to do it again in a year, but we will see.

WD 5TB Elements Portable HDD, External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 for PC & Mac, Plug and Play Ready - WDBU6Y0050BBK-WESN https://a.co/d/1dlwmK6
I appreciate the link. Yes I shouldved maxed out and thought about it however Im happy for $65 for 13 months for now.
Do you think they will just remove it just like that? What percentage of people do you think actually do this trick? Im sure they make enough on parents not savvy enough and just paying retail.

Also that link has 1,2,4,5 gb if i did just 1 extra tb would that be enough for casual gaming?
Another question if i pop in a disc i read somewhere it still has to download the game? So even discs eat up space?

People better top up now, because if that Activision deal closes and MS is allowed to put COD on GamePass, I definitely think they will close the loophole and Phil gonna announce a price increase at the end of E3 like...

My gf wanted to play cod im like i got u went through GPU thinking they def have some and ended up in the store 😂, didnt buy any yet gonna shop around for a disc, or is store my best option? Or wait for this deal? When do you think it would happen?

I appreciate the link. Yes I shouldved maxed out and thought about it however Im happy for $65 for 13 months for now.
Do you think they will just remove it just like that? What percentage of people do you think actually do this trick? Im sure they make enough on parents not savvy enough and just paying retail.

Also that link has 1,2,4,5 gb if i did just 1 extra tb would that be enough for casual gaming?
Another question if i pop in a disc i read somewhere it still has to download the game? So even discs eat up space?

Just get the 5TB man its $105

Just like a PC, everything must be installed to the HDD/SSD because it reads faster than from a disc.

Just get the 5TB man its $105

Just like a PC, everything must be installed to the HDD/SSD because it reads faster than from a disc.
I was doing some research, i think i want something solid slate like the seagate one. But dam $360 for 2 TB? Is there another ssd like that one but cheaper?

Do Series X|S games play off of the HDD? If not what’s the point in grabbing one if you still have to transfer the games to the SSD to play? Is it a fast transfer?

Yeah only the official Seagate SSD expansion will run Series X|S games directly off of it. Regular externals just act as storage unless you're playing backwards compatible or just plain XB1 games on them. They're relatively cheap but I don't really see the value unless you're really gonna play a ton of older games. But I guess it is much faster to just re-copy to internal storage rather than re-download.

FWIW I've had my Series X since launch and haven't had to worry about filling up the internal storage. Closest I've come is like 100GB left.

Also me being a noob i was thinking of a gamer tag and i just said lemme put the name of my cat "xena" then i saw the green checkmark and thought i was gonna be l33t.
Then see 4 ugly numbers attached to it.
Is it true its free to change once then TEN BUCKS after?

Yeah only the official Seagate SSD expansion will run Series X|S games directly off of it. Regular externals just act as storage unless you're playing backwards compatible or just plain XB1 games on them. They're relatively cheap but I don't really see the value unless you're really gonna play a ton of older games. But I guess it is much faster to just re-copy to internal storage rather than re-download.

FWIW I've had my Series X since launch and haven't had to worry about filling up the internal storage. Closest I've come is like 100GB left.
Thanks for telling me this. Changes everything. So is the seagate one the Only one compatible ? Id probly just wait for it to go on sale im sure can get 1tb for 150?? 512gb seems useless but even thats a consideration at the right price

Also anyone want this work in madden 22? I play with my team Miami. Down for betting $5 or whatever as well if u bout that life

Also me being a noob i was thinking of a gamer tag and i just said lemme put the name of my cat "xena" then i saw the green checkmark and thought i was gonna be l33t.
Then see 4 ugly numbers attached to it.
Is it true its free to change once then TEN BUCKS after?
correct you get one free change

so because you see the #s that means someone already has Xena

God bless him.

And what is this Xbox live subscription finesse/come up?
Buy 3 years of Xbox live (or 1 if you wanna be cheap :lol: ), redeem them. Then you buy a 1 month code for game pass ultimate. It will automatically convert all that Xbox live into game pass ultimate. Boom! 3 years of game pass ultimate (Xbox and PC).

Buy 3 years of Xbox live (or 1 if you wanna be cheap :lol: ), redeem them. Then you buy a 1 month code for game pass ultimate. It will automatically convert all that Xbox live into game pass ultimate. Boom! 3 years of game pass ultimate (Xbox and PC).

Oh I’m good on this

Oh I’m good on this
Yeah I did it but don’t think it’s really worth it unless you like playing a bunch of smaller indie titles or don’t buy a lot of 3rd party titles day one. There’s a decent amount of 3rd party stuff that makes it over after some time. Obviously you get first party titles day one but there aren’t many of those right now outside of the older stuff.

Yeah Pentiment ain't for me :lol:

Has anyone successfully got retroarch running? I'm staying in tonight might try to do that later.

Yeah Pentiment ain't for me :lol:

Has anyone successfully got retroarch running? I'm staying in tonight might try to do that later.

Yeah I have RA and AetherSX2 on mine in dev mode. I've been playing Shadow of the Colossus on there lately. Just look for a recent YouTube tutorial and it's pretty easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom