Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
The Series S’s barrier to entry is definitely helping them. Especially since MS has been selling the Series S for $240. You can even still find the holiday console for the same price from Target/Wally World.

It’s why for the first time in 22 years of existence, I own an Xbox console.

Had an enemy bot spawn with my team in beginning of a round in Halo Infinite. Idk if it was some new hack or bug but wtf...

I was hoping Quake Champions would make it onto Xbox one day but that’ll probably never happen

Been following the Quake Pro League again and I’ve just been mindblown
This gameplay below is on PC obviously but these clips aren’t far off from how K1llsen (current QPL champion) normally plays in the league, both online and on LAN

79313628-879C-40B5-9677-A58793640D48.jpeg

Nothing crazy but this was my 8 yr old Eli’s first W. He clutched up and got the game winning kill while I was reviving his uncle. After we won, he got off and jumped on 2k and said he only played with us cause we looked like we needed a W :lol:

B62B6B8B-8107-43E2-95AF-9518D6985F95.jpeg

Your kids are hilarious man :lol:

I was thinking, am I the only one who has games and genres that they wish they liked. I have 2 that come to mind. I can play most games fine but I can’t do souls games, specifically from games. And I can’t stand to play arkane games. I’ve tried, and I’ve hated every minute . I wanted to like deathloop so bad

They have such cool stuff going for them too

I haven’t really been fawn of the racing genre since the PS2 days so I guess that’s my least likely to play type of games. Also other than 2k, pretty sure I wouldn’t be playing sports games either

Back
Top Bottom