Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Don't have a series S anymore but knew I wasn't crazy, there are some x/s optimized games that do run on a normal external usb. I believe Ori was one of the games I had on there.

Some do, but I think it’s only games that were not released as such.

mw2.png

This is the emblem and callsign I rolled with

I used the Perfectionist card and I can’t remember the emblem.

Maybe the gorilla with the crown? :lol:

It was that or I would swap this in from time to time

2E3CB287-191C-47D3-A3E6-633207CF00DE.jpeg

i deff had the hot dog noob tube one

RPG Big Bada Boom

How The?

The Flasher

Time is Money

So Baked

legendary calling cards for sure - i used to rotate constantly

I said this almost every year but I almost 100% certain I'm finished with COD. I fell off of MW2 quick. If I can't stick with MW, there's no hope for me.

It was fun while it lasted :smokin

MS paid 69 billion for COD

They need to make their money back

Y'all dudes better be not going anywhere

You hear me

MS will try to get their money back in 2 ways:

1. Actually make COD good again

Or

2. Fill the store and battle pass with a bunch of **** micro-transaction and make kids use their parents credit card for it, Fortnite style.

The COD that we knew is never coming back. The younger cats are ok with spending the bread for season passes and cosmetics. If anything, they’ll make you pay for the old titles and emblems :lol:

I can dig it.

Anyone planning on playing? I want to support but it’s co-op.

I was going to try it but not at 30fps. I'll wait for the patch.

edit: I forgot I have a PC, I’ll try it on there :lol:

Last edited:
Can you gameshare amongst three Xbox profiles?

To clarify, can I make my Xbox the home Xbox on my younger brother Series S(he just recently got one) so he can have access to my game library…then can he make his Series S the home Xbox on his friends Xbox so he can share his XBLGP Ulitmate subscription with him? So all 3 of us can benefit?

I believe you can. You'll have access to your library when signed in online, your brother will have access to your library both online and offline, his own library when signed in online, and his friend would have access to your brother's library as well as his own.

Everything should be good as long as you and your brother both have a XBLGP subscription. If you're trying to share your XBLGP with your brother and then let him extend that to his friend via game share, that's not going to work.

confusedladymathmeme-5ab6ad1d8e1b6e0037eb6fe8.PNG

I beat shadow warrior 3 the other day on gamepass. I really liked it. It’s extremely linear and basically consists of doom like battle arenas and slight puzzles. But I really just would take an edible vibe out and just play this high action game

I beat shadow warrior 3 the other day on gamepass. I really liked it. It’s extremely linear and basically consists of doom like battle arenas and slight puzzles. But I really just would take an edible vibe out and just play this high action game

Haven’t played the third one but really enjoyed the second

Back
Top Bottom