Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Finally finished hogwarts legacy. 40 hours.

Fantastic world, side quests and general scope and polish. Main story was terrible and the game is horribly balanced. You can break the combat pretty easily and you can buy legendary gear for Pennie’s.

Solid 8/10

Need to go back to Hogwarts. I was enjoying it but I really got to be in the mood for bigger open world games.

Been in the Diablo 4 beta this weekend and it’s :smokin

liquid-pour.gif

End of an era

I’m good on Game Pass til June 2025. I don’t really use it but it seemed like the cheapest option for Xbox Live :lol:

It’s gonna be nasty when that price hike hits. I’m thinking it’s going to be at least $20 per month.

Anyone know if stuff like hair strands or Ray tracing affects frame rate performance on RE4 Remake?

Man RE4 Remake is just amazing. The original was one of the first games I got for my Gamecube back in elementary school.
I must've replayed the original at least a dozen times. More if you count my best friend's playthroughs, since we each alternated playthroughs whenever he was at my house.
Now that I've finished the game, I'm struggling to think of even a single complaint. Looking forward to getting all the bonus unlockables and going for all achievements.

For those who weren't really a fan of the original, one of my close friends is a huge RE fan but never really got into the original RE4, and didn't even finish it.
Since he's my gameshare partner, he decided to give this a go and his view of RE4 has completely changed. RE7 and RE2 Remake are still his favorites but he's only one or two chapters in at the Castle.
So even for those who weren't a fan of the original, give this remake a chance and you might end up really enjoying it.
There's the quality of life improvements, new enemy types, rearranged order of certain locations/encounters that made the game feel fresh even to someone like me who played the original countless times, ...
All the changes are a welcome addition imo.

Finally finished hogwarts legacy. 40 hours.

Fantastic world, side quests and general scope and polish. Main story was terrible and the game is horribly balanced. You can break the combat pretty easily and you can buy legendary gear for Pennie’s.

Solid 8/10
I concur.

The potential to build in this foundation they have is endless.

That’s what I’m most excited about. WoW but in the HP universe.

We can get Azkaban even other Wizarding schools.

Don't have a series S anymore but knew I wasn't crazy, there are some x/s optimized games that do run on a normal external usb. I believe Ori was one of the games I had on there.

Back
Top Bottom