Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Playstation showcase was solid, though I know all of the games they showed besides Concord, Phantom Blade and Spider-Man are coming to XSX and maybe PC in later years. Hopefully Xbox showcase is something equally enjoyable and worth giving such a grand event.

What’s this Halo 3 anniversary noise I’m hearing for the Xbox Showcase
fetchimage

H3 Anniversary is probably not happening though

Certain Affinity and Saber are busy with other projects and 343 was moving people over to Infinite, then had massive layoffs.

Looks like MS is prepared to say F the UK if need be and close the deal anyway

New and very interesting report from MLex:

- Microsoft executives are actively looking at ways to close the acquisition despite a UK veto on the deal, MLex has learned.

- The CMA currently has an interim order in place preventing Microsoft from acquiring "an interest in Activision or any of its subsidiaries." It is likely to make that permanent very soon.

- The surprise speed of the CAT appeal process may dampen any calls within the company for it to close the deal regardless of the UK block.

- "Our priority is pursuing the appeal process in the UK, and we remain committed to constructive dialogue and solutions to address regulatory concerns," a Microsoft spokesperson said today.

- Microsoft has hired extra lawyers and has tasked some with examining how it could close the Activision deal, MLex understands.

- One option could include Activision exiting the UK for another European country in a bid to remove itself from the CMA's jurisdiction. Its games could continue to be sold via a distributor. One rub is that any such decision must be taken by Activision to avoid breaching merger laws that stipulate that merging companies must be managed separately and independently until they actually close.

My dumbass thought Diablo 4 came out today. Walked in with my chin up high to GameStop and told em I’m here to pick up my Diablo 4 pre order….

Bro was looking at me like I was stupid.

My nephew was playing it earlier...early access?

Back
Top Bottom