Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
My kids already gave up on me with my “back in my day talk”. They don’t wanna hear about MW2 (2009), MW3, Gears etc. :lol:

They play Apex with me every now and then :rofl:

672BB440-691D-415B-8FE1-9FD35FCD3A0F.png

antidope antidope
Look what I found lmao
These dudes truly hated my guts, all because I made it my mission to embarrass the top social BTB players by killing them with Plasma Pistols while on my way to the #2 most PP kills in Social.
When I first did it to the 'leader' of that Big Team OutlawZ group, who was a 30something year old man who went by NamelssHero, he screamed into the mic that he was going to kill me :lol:

283 views Nov 26, 2009
The "elite' plasma pistol scrub gets embarassed 2x in one game by iViNtaGe X. Big Team OutlawZ FTW!

Last edited:
antidope antidope
Look what I found lmao
These dudes truly hated my guts, all because I made it my mission to embarrass the top social BTB players by killing them with Plasma Pistols
When I first did it to the 'leader' of that Big Team OutlawZ group, who was a 30something year old man who went by NamelssHero, he screamed into the mic that he was going to kill me :lol:

283 views Nov 26, 2009
The "elite' plasma pistol scrub gets embarassed 2x in one game by iViNtaGe X. Big Team OutlawZ FTW!

The good old days man. People don't know. There was real beef over this game. Multi-Year long feuds, threats from Bungie to ban our accounts, a real mess.

Activision really something else. So this year's game was originally planned as a MW2 expansion. Then they changed their mind and made it a full $70 release.

Now, they name it Modern Warfare 3...

I know Infinity Ward's management must be like WTF

Activision really something else. So this year's game was originally planned as a MW2 expansion. Then they changed their mind and made it a full $70 release.

Bobby Kotick. Straight up hated that name since junior high.
Second to that ol lawyer whose life goal been to sue rockstar. Forgot the name...

I Thought They Were Moving To Releasing Bi-Annually?

They Need To Be Figuring Out How To Have Map Rotation In Warzone.

Worst part is that it appears to be Sledgehammer leading the charge. They about to squander all that good faith that IW seems to have built back up :lol:

I guess they figure they’ll give BLOPS an extra year, reboot it and capitalize off of the hype similar to MW 2019.

Duty so stale they had to bring streamers in as characters to capitalize off lolol

Nickmercs who barely even played anymore due to Apex and TimTheTattman

🤣😂🤣

The personally dont care about any games that Activision releases nowadays. Merger or not, doesnt affect me or my buying habits at all.

Slowly working my way towards all achievements on Yugioh...
Bruh I just lost 4 in a row to the biggest AI ***** on this game. Every single card this AI plays is all negate effect this, destroy all my monsters, reusable trap cards that block all my attacks, ...
I'm having to completely remake a deck just to deal with this ****

The sheer amount of content in this game is INSANE though. Brought me right back to elementary school, at least until all the additions to the OG game format.
There's like 20k unique cards in this game. You can even play all the duels (as both characters) from the tv show seasons with the decks from the show. You can tell the developers really love this franchise.
e07a7b124925fae7c5e283ea69fb4cec.png

Last time I saw this was PS E3 in 2015. That’s when they announced FF7 Remake. They must be feeling pretty damn confident :smokin

"Streamed in 1080i" :sick:

These gaming presentations have to start offering a 4k60 option.

I'm almost at the point where I don't feel like watching the actual presentation anymore if I have to find a higher quality upload of all the interesting trailers/gameplay segments afterwards anyway just to properly see the damn games.

The 1080p60 YouTube version is bad enough, paying $10 to watch a worse (?) version ain't it.

EDIT: Straight up saw $10 and glazed over rhe words there, my bad :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom