Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
That is nice and all, but that is a completely new IP with probably different gameplay

They cancelled the Titanfall spiritual successor recently
I’m with you, I would love a Titanfall 3. I’d even take a TF3 X Apex crossover game but EA ****** up and released TF2 between COD and BF. The sales disappointed which probably makes it easier to cancel/skip over TF3, especially give all the money Apex makes.

I still think we eventually get TF3.

Word. They look a bit linear though; been debating waiting a lil longer for that sub $5 range.
I'm cheap like that.

Yeah Control was mostly linear. There are lots of hand-holdy waypoint type things telling you where to go, but if you ignore them (or turn them off) it'll become a lot less linear.

Nah. We're still years away from GTA 6. Rockstar seems to be on the one game at a time model.
I do want a good game and if they can’t deliver use this timeline they’re on, but you could make a ton of money if you released a Red Dead and GTA every offsetting three years. 2025, 2028, 2031, etc.

That has to be more lucrative than the money they’re making from late-stage downloaders of the games, or RD/GTA Online.

The games have been great I get it and love it. But I want quantity with quality, and know some games might miss but I think they’re capable of both quality and quantity.

just finished the first chapter of star wars. didnt have any frame rate issues except when it cuts to a cutscene.

gameplay wise it seems fine for now.

Big fan of Arkane Studios' past works but Redfall is absolute dog****, even aside from the technical issues
While I think releasing a game in 30fps only nowadays is inexcusable, that doesn't really bother me.
The rest of the game is just beyond generic though, and has some of the worst AI I've seen in recent memory.

The vampires literally can't get around objects. If there's a sizeable object infront of you, they all get stuck.
The world is incredibly empty and nothing that is actually there is interesting.

We could've gotten Dishonored 3 instead of this trash :smh:

Arkane Lyon does Dishonred now, since 2, not Arkane Austin

So Deathloop is what the Dishonored team did after the second game.
Arkane Austin also did Prey though, which is a masterpiece imo. I think Deathloop was overrated but I still had a good time with it, though it definitely suffered from bad AI.
Redfall takes Deathloop's AI and massively downgraded it somehow.
For them to deliver something as bad as this is shocking. Something must've gone horribly wrong in management. It's clearly unfinished but it's also just awful at its core.

Ok, I am just pointing out that Dishonored is done by a completely different team

And they use different engines

This team's last game was Wolfenstein Youngblood. So it isn't really that big of a surprise to me that they fumbled on this.

uh, I kinda like redfall lol. It’s just like far cry or any other open world shooter. No idea what’s happening in the story I’m just going around shooting stuff.

My biggest grip aside from 60fps is the game needs a good crafting feature where you can make crazy guns

And also psa the sniper guy sucks. The other characters have way better ults

uh, I kinda like redfall lol. It’s just like far cry or any other open world shooter. No idea what’s happening in the story I’m just going around shooting stuff.

My biggest grip aside from 60fps is the game needs a good crafting feature where you can make crazy guns

And also psa the sniper guy sucks. The other characters have way better ults

Im tempted to give it a shot since it's on GP, I haven't really been in an open world mood lately though. You

Is there a list of Open World games? They’re the ones I love :lol:
Most games are these days. On xbo gamepass alone, you have

- Forza horizon
-halo infinite
- ghostwire tokyo
- redfall
-far cry 5
-AC origins
- ac odyssey
- immortals fenix rising
- rage 2

I’ve played AC Odyssey, all the Far Cry’s, but I’ll look into those. Have Xbox Live Gold or whatever but not GamePass.

I’ve played AC Odyssey, all the Far Cry’s, but I’ll look into those. Have Xbox Live Gold or whatever but not GamePass.

Hogwarts is a pretty big open world game
Arkham Knight
New Vegas

Last few I played. I know the last 2 are older but still hold up

Back
Top Bottom