Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
It'll have early access so I'll see what the PC gameplay looks like before I buy
It's Bethesda so I expect it to be buggy but there's levels I can live with

I don’t what the hell I was looking at when I watched Fable :lol:

Starfield looks really good. So does Avowed.

I doubt it will be 60fps on most PC either

A game that big, with so many systems, is gonna tax the CPU hard

30fps is fine for a game like Starfield anyway

To be honest, I never really noticed the difference between 30 and 60 because most games last gen were 30. After playing mostly in 60, it’s very hard to go back and play games at 30.

I’ll at least try it at 30 if that’s the only option but damn man, that sucks.

I doubt it will be 60fps on most PC either

A game that big, with so many systems, is gonna tax the CPU hard

30fps is fine for a game like Starfield anyway
The honeymoon of 60fps games is gonna be over next year anyway. Most of these games are residual cross gen games. Stuff like plague tale, jedi survivor Starfield have way too much going on in the background to maintain 60

People on twitter think GTa6 is gonna be 60. I’m like do y’all not know rockstar?

Yeah I really don't know what kind of eyes people have to really be able to see this frame rate stuff. I appreciate it though. We should be demanding stuff as the consumer.

I always buy the games with this much hype. More than often I end up liking it. Rarely is it ever unplayable garbage like cyberpunk was.

I typically don't notice framerate unless I try to play a 30fps game immediately after a 60fps one

I can still enjoy at 30fps but it’s hard to do it right after playing something that’s 60fps. I’m not against playing at 30fps but I’m probably less likely to buy something full price if it’s at 30fps. Truth be told, I have a big *** backlog and shouldn’t be rushing to buy new stuff anyway.

Haven’t fully watched the entire Starfield Direct, but what I seen so far, I’m definitely getting a more grounded, human Mass Effect. I’ve been seeing a lot of comparisons to No Mans Sky but haven’t played that to have a fair opinion on that.

Also intrigued to see which console will sell better now that Series Xs will now be readily available.

Would say the 1TB Series S would be a game changer, and still could be. But I think game developers have to start utilizing the extra hardware power soon.

Might not see that happen until GTA 6 though.

After a long *** day at work I went back and watched some stuff from the showcase. A lot of the games don’t appeal to me right now but they look great. I think my only gripe was the lack of release dates. No Gears :frown:

I think my favorite thing about the showcase was the amount of games coming to GamePass. The next year is looking promising.

Series S 1TB ain’t gonna move many units at the msrp of $350 imo. Especially when you can get a PS5 digi for $50 more. They should’ve just set the price at $300 and permanently drop the price of the og Series S to $250

It's likely setup to be that 299 price with the holidays around the corner. Get all the parents with the current gen gaming console on sale

Back
Top Bottom