• Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I doubt it will be 60fps on most PC either

A game that big, with so many systems, is gonna tax the CPU hard

30fps is fine for a game like Starfield anyway
Recommended specs are pretty low and they're targeting pretty **** processors. No mention of ray tracing either, assuming the draw distance isn't nuts (and the physics don't break above 30) then modern hardware is easily going to hit 60 frames and higher.

Series S 1TB ain’t gonna move many units at the msrp of $350 imo. Especially when you can get a PS5 digi for $50 more. They should’ve just set the price at $300 and permanently drop the price of the og Series S to $250
PS5 digital consoles really don’t make up a huge part of production. So while in theory sure, there’s not 20 million digital consoles on shelves to be sold. That was very much a marketing maneuver so Sony could say they had a cheaper product

PS5 digital consoles really don’t make up a huge part of production. So while in theory sure, there’s not 20 million digital consoles on shelves to be sold. That was very much a marketing maneuver so Sony could say they had a cheaper product
While it's true that the PS5 Digi are produced in fewer qty than the disc based systems, they aren't hard to track down anymore like it was during the pandemic era. So what I was saying was if a person is looking to get a next-gen console and they had the choice of getting the 1TB Series S at $350 or the PS5 Digi at $400, I think they'd be foolish to opt for the inferior Series S just to save a measly $50

Or, call me crazy, not everyone wants a PS5 and just wants an Xbox console so paying another $50 is pointless to them :lol:

Is it possible to pre-order the controller? I forgot to ask when I was at GameStop today.

I wish they’d make LE elite controllers similar to the Gears controller. I don’t need anymore regular controllers but that Starfield one is :smokin

I wish they’d make LE elite controllers similar to the Gears controller. I don’t need anymore regular controllers but that Starfield one is :smokin

Gears controller was great. Still have mine but the thumbsticks are worn down.

While it's true that the PS5 Digi are produced in fewer qty than the disc based systems, they aren't hard to track down anymore like it was during the pandemic era. So what I was saying was if a person is looking to get a next-gen console and they had the choice of getting the 1TB Series S at $350 or the PS5 Digi at $400, I think they'd be foolish to opt for the inferior Series S just to save a measly $50
They are confident in Starfield. And tbh they may get proven right. It’s already pushing pre orders for the actual game even tho it’s on gp and consoles

Plus I think they know Starfield is gonna be very big file wise. So they needed to give an extra somethkng.

So finally a release date for Forza.... I can't even be happy really, they took too long.

If I discover they spent the time to make sure the most common direct drive wheels have full functionality, I might reengage. Bah, humbug.

edit: Or if they added the FL5.... This will get them another day 1 sale.

The developer People Can Fly and Microsoft enter into an agreement on the development of a new game with a budget of 30-50 million.​

Outriders and bulletstorm devs. Wonder if it’s a less used IP or if it’s a halo or gears spin iff

Phil Spencer and Matt Booty on the day of the showcase with some of the Giant Bomb staff, long listen but some really solid questions here.

80B3C296-1D20-41CF-B888-680BCC748CD0.jpeg

Any word on a mid-gen update being in the works? I know it sounds crazy but they usually drop 3-4 years after the OG console

i bought these about a month ago to test out for MLB and its really night and day esp when playing on HOF or Legend

before i would slam down on my PCI but now with these corny *** rings that dont happen as often

i also use the Galaxy Kontrol thumb grips

Back
Top Bottom