Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I actually thought they stopped GWG a long time ago. I don't know how month after month they found the least interesting games possible.

Just curious, anybody in here okay with paying $18 per month once (or whatever the equivalent will be) once their current sub runs out?

I'm just gonna buy XBL Gold codes.

When my GamePass subscription ends, I will redeem them and hopefully the 3:2 conversion is still in effect.

Then imma stack Bing rewards

Worse comes to worst, just gonna buy codes around holiday time. Should be have discounts on them.

There will be ways to avoid paying $18 a month with some effort.

I keep forgetting about Bing. I somehow have 30k+ points. I need to find a script that will max out the Bing searches for those points.

Because of all the hubub i redownloaded black ops 3. One thing I’ll say is I vastly prefer the look of “older” cod. It was colorful, details, distinct. Now it’s just brown

That string of advanced warfare, BO3, IW( sp only. mp sucked), and bo4 was the peak for me

That's a wild take. I feel like most (myself included) would say that was maybe the downfall of COD. I know I personally rocked with MW3. My brother was huge into BLOPS1. Overall I'd say MW2, BLOPS1, MW3, and BLOPS2 was peak COD.

Advanced Warfare ranked system was my favorite

I might have to boot up one of those old cods and see how SND is hittin

I'm tempted to cop BLOPS2 since it's looking like it'll be awhile before COD hits Game Pass but I know I'll probably onlyu play for a few hours and be done with it :lol:

Had to dust off the 360 because the Series X has this awful input delay on the old CODs.

20230719_202633.jpg

The nostalgia I got playing MW2, MW3 and Black Ops 1 without any hackers today :wow:

losing-video-games (1).gif

I turned on the Xbox today for some BF2042; I miss achievement hunting.

If I get GPU for $1 it's going to convert my existing months of XBLG to GPU.

If I then buy some XBLG codes and renew them after the GPU expires will it then convert those XBLG codes to GPU again? Or can I go back to XBLG/ Game pass core?

Would xcloud be suitable for only playing the exclusives I own a ps5 and a new Samsung tv that came with the Xbox app

I don't get charging for multiplayer at this point. If everyone has access to multiplayer, that's more people you can sell stuff to.

My main problem with Game Pass is, more aftern than not, you're getting the bare bones versions of these games. You're still going need to buy any game you enjoy for the full experience. It's still better to wait and buy games on sale than paying for Game Pass every month to me.

I don't get charging for multiplayer at this point. If everyone has access to multiplayer, that's more people you can sell stuff to.

My main problem with Game Pass is, more aftern than not, you're getting the bare bones versions of these games. You're still going need to buy any game you enjoy for the full experience. It's still better to wait and buy games on sale than paying for Game Pass every month to me.
I miss the days when simply going online to play a game's multiplayer was free.

What do you mean by the "bare bones" version of a game?

Xbox doing it right. They put the standard release in Game Pass and for $20-30 you get the "deluxe" version and likely get early access. It worked well for Forza Horizon 5 and I can only imagine how many people gonna cough up that extra cheese just to play Starfield on 9/1 as opposed to 9/6. Genius move, imo.

I miss the days when simply going online to play a game's multiplayer was free.

What do you mean by the "bare bones" version of a game?
The standard version of the game you would be able to buy on release day. The $70 (was $60) version

You don't get any of the expansion packs, DLC content, map packs, or special pre-order bonuses.

Just the normal standard version.

Expecting the DLC/expansions is a bit much. I'd say maybe a few year down the line, they could add them but no way should they be available day one at the current price of Game Pass.

The problem is even old games like Fallout 3 and New Vegas aren't the full versions the last time I checked. Of course, the GOTY versions of those can be had for very little nowadays, so it ain't a huge deal.

It's better to own your games anyways.

I agree with both of you guys. I collect games and rather own physical versions of games I want. Period.

At the same time, I have had GP for years and think its an awesome service. Cant complain about the standard versions of games being on there. I look at it like going to blockbuster when they had the pass thing or even when I worked there. I would use it to check out a game I was interested in, and if I really liked it I still bought it.

Will I continue to pay for GP for full price? Probably not because I still buy games Im interested in. I probably judt wont discover as many new games I probably wouldnt have bought blind.

I agree with both of you guys. I collect games and rather own physical versions of games I want. Period.

At the same time, I have had GP for years and think its an awesome service. Cant complain about the standard versions of games being on there. I look at it like going to blockbuster when they had the pass thing or even when I worked there. I would use it to check out a game I was interested in, and if I really liked it I still bought it.

Will I continue to pay for GP for full price? Probably not because I still buy games Im interested in. I probably judt wont discover as many new games I probably wouldnt have bought blind.
I want to hear more about this Blockbuster pass thing.

Back
Top Bottom