Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
They should continue to make bad games that die within a year than remake the biggest game in the franchise when they already remade the previous 2? I am not rolling man I am sorry.

Legit don't think anyone would complain either. The second they stopped throwing money behind H5 all the pros and notable players went back to playing H3. Reach and H4 died? Everyone went back to H3. H3 is an animal.

But it won't happen so 🤷🏾‍♂️😢
Infinite struggled because of lack of content. People liked the gameplay

I am not having this ******* discussion with you again anyway

Move on already

I'm telling you now, if they were to "remake" Halo 3 without any changes, that game would be dead after a few months. You and your old squad of 30-40+ year olds aren't going to keep that game alive in 2024.

I'm telling you now, if they were to "remake" Halo 3 without any changes, that game would be dead after a few months. You and your old squad of 30-40+ year olds aren't going to keep that game alive in 2024.

Game would gross 5.7 thousand dollars and have it's servers killed after 6 weeks

Been nearly a year exactly since EA cancelled the last Titanfall singleplayer game that was in development

And they still rubbing it in with **** like this

Unfortunately since Apex has received so much success it looks like they made the right call to pivot away from Titanfall.

It was the last online shooter i cared to play without friends. Could never get my homeboys into but it had me locked in.

As it readies to celebrate its five-year anniversary, Apex Legends is prepared to initiate some of its biggest changes yet, and we got a chance to speak with the team and play with its new modes and more.

ok ok ok some of its biggest changes yet ? very curious to see this

new season is in 2 weeks be here before i know it

ill always say it Apex is by far the best movement game out of all BRs, even gun fights feel so good

Unfortunately since Apex has received so much success it looks like they made the right call to pivot away from Titanfall.

It was the last online shooter i cared to play without friends. Could never get my homeboys into but it had me locked in.
No, it wasn't

Respawn has hired hundreds of devs to support Apex Legends. Converted a studio in Vancouver to be all about Apex, opened another in Wisconsin. Apex has tons of resources behind it

A lot of the people who created Apex were building a single-player sequel. And EA let them walk out the door because they won't follow through on promises. Then canceled the game and laid the rest of the people off.

At the same time, they greenlight a Battlefield single-player project that is still in development.

There were plenty of resources available to create a Titanfall sequel, even just it being single-player.

Also, How they left the Titanfall server for years was shameful

As it readies to celebrate its five-year anniversary, Apex Legends is prepared to initiate some of its biggest changes yet, and we got a chance to speak with the team and play with its new modes and more.

ok ok ok some of its biggest changes yet ? very curious to see this

new season is in 2 weeks be here before i know it

ill always say it Apex is by far the best movement game out of all BRs, even gun fights feel so good
IF IT AINT 120FPS FOR SERIES X I DONT WANT IT

Unfortunately Titanfall 2 didn’t do too well. For that, I blame EA. No idea why they thought it was a good idea to launch between COD and BF.

Titanfall 3 was greenlit

It turned into Apex

It doesn't make sense there is not another Titanfall game given their other decisions

the best mode came back today until the 13th

Three Strikes

ima be on that ***** all night until sixers game later

I understand it was greenlit. If TF2 was successful, we probably would have got both Apex and/or TF3.

i always knew Apex devs/team hated and NEVER EVER intended for players to be able to shield swap from a death box

but this change they bout to do really caught me off guard

"Stop complaining, the public doesn't want Titanfall just accept it. Move on already" 🫠🫠🫠

"Stop complaining, the public doesn't want Titanfall just accept it. Move on already" 🫠🫠🫠

H3TF.jpg

was Halo 4, 5, or Infinite start as a Halo 3 Remake?

Did numerous 343 leads pitch and get approved for a Halo 3 remake.

Did they cancel a Halo 3 remake last year because they didn't want to take away attention from Halo Infinite?

Did they let some of their best employees leave the company because they didn't want to be stuck making Halo Infinite seasons

If so, sick burn

Otherwise how about you go make yourself a nice cup of tea. Find a comfy couch. Bundle up. Make sure the temperature of the room is just right. Get settle in, and .....

Shut the **** up

Last edited:
i always knew Apex devs/team hated and NEVER EVER intended for players to be able to shield swap from a death box

but this change they bout to do really caught me off guard

Armor removed from ground loot? So everyone starts at white and has to build up from damage or craft? Srs?

I'm sure that spike in interest coincides with whatever Rusty is talking about in terms of the news/drama.

I wouldn't know for sure, Titanfall sucks so don't care.

Why do you think there aren't spikes like that for a H3 remake?

As much as Halo 3 is my favorite game ever, just let it rest at this point. Arena shooters aren't as popular as they used to be nowadays, it's still available on Halo MCC, and regardless I'd rather not see 343i further **** on the franchise with their horrible engine and overall incompetence.
All due respect to the individual people working there doing their best, but their track record as a company is horrendous. The central part of their development, the Slipspace engine, is so bad and hard to work with that they've reportedly been considering switching to Unreal for future developments.

Back
Top Bottom