Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I think Xbox will only continue to release physical in Japan. That's the one region where they appreciate physical releases.

I remember people claiming that going all digital would lower the prices of games since you don’t have to account for box art, cases, manuals etc.

Now we paying $70 :lol:

The $70 thing is not because of digital, that was probably because of development cost/inflation. It was gonna happen no matter what.

I support the MSRP of video games being higher. It should probably be higher than $70, at least for some games. Development costs have skyrocketed.

Where digital effects prices more I would think would be on sales prices. Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Bestboy competing for gaming spend used to be heavenly. Saved so much money by putting in just a little bit of effort

The original plan for the Xbox One was dumb as hell

But Microsoft was dead right about where the gaming market was heading based on consumer behavior

I think games are priced correctly. Blu Rays and movies are still floating around the 25 - 35 range on average. If you add the $15-20 ticket prices, it probably balances out on cost to an extent.

Gaming and movies have about the same budgets these days, but gaming is beating them 4x over in profits as an industry.

I think games are priced correctly. Blu Rays and movies are still floating around the 25 - 35 range on average. If you add the $15-20 ticket prices, it probably balances out on cost to an extent.

Gaming and movies have about the same budgets these days, but gaming is beating them 4x over in profits as an industry.
People play games for way longer

The price per hour for gaming is way cheaper

Plus games are supported after launch in a way movies aren't

Snyder Cut
The Godfather Coda: The Death of Michael Corleone
The first 3 Star Wars film edits.

Unless you consider those REMASTERs, then I got nothing lol

Live footage of y'all thinking inside the box.
1exdoi.gif

giphy.gif

I’m not opposed to paying $100 for games like The Witcher III, especially if they include expansions. I think games should be priced accordingly per the developer/publisher. If you think your game is worth $100, charge it! I’m past the point in my life that I feel like I need every game day one. I’ll get to it, when I get to it. I’m not paying full MSRP for many games these days.

How is that not a remake? Not even being a jerk, like how is it not? A remake they have to change stuff? Is that the difference between remake and remaster

How is that not a remake? Not even being a jerk, like how is it not? A remake they have to change stuff? Is that the difference between remake and remaster

They did that with gears and it died after a year.

They should just add online support to the original halo 3 on game pass.

A remake is redoing all the assets and systems in a new engine it is much more work than remastering the game which includes modifying and touching up original game assets.

A remake is a much bigger ask than a remaster

Halo's engine is notoriously hard to deal with. So if you are asking for a remake, you are asking for a multi-year project that will take hundreds of devs.

All for Halo fanboys to complain about something at the end.

If I am running 343, no way I am signing up for that kind of headache

A remake is redoing all the assets and systems in a new engine it is much more work than remastering the game which includes modifying and touching up original game assets.

A remake is a much bigger ask than a remaster

Halo's engine is notoriously hard to deal with. So if you are asking for a remake, you are asking for a multi-year project that will take hundreds of devs.

All for Halo fanboys to complain about something at the end.

If I am running 343, no way I am signing up for that kind of headache
They should continue to make bad games that die within a year than remake the biggest game in the franchise when they already remade the previous 2? I am not rolling man I am sorry.

Legit don't think anyone would complain either. The second they stopped throwing money behind H5 all the pros and notable players went back to playing H3. Reach and H4 died? Everyone went back to H3. H3 is an animal.

But it won't happen so 🤷🏾‍♂️😢

Back
Top Bottom