Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
73DF46D6-0F5B-4F6B-B48E-9668361668A5.jpeg

Damn I had no idea former NBA and OG knuckle head was a NT'er and gamer:

540845.jpg.0.jpg

:lol:

What headsets are you guys rocking? Curious about my options.
I recommend Philips SHP9500 headset and VModa BoomPro Mic combo everytime. Can usually get both on Amazon for like $100-$120 total. It will outclass any similarly priced Turtle Beach type "gaming" headset.

343 has ruined halo for almost a decade now. I need this game to crash and burn so they can boot them from touching halo again. Bring the game back to its glory

Been playing The Touryst on Gamepass for a couple hours and having a lot of fun with it. Looks great too.

If a new Halo played like 3, that **** will flop hard

343 just can't seem to put it together. H4's campaign was solid but the multiplayer was subpar. H5 they reversed it.

The MCC should have never released in the state that it was.

More than anything, it seems management is ****** up over there.

If a new Halo played like 3, that **** will flop hard

343 just can't seem to put it together. H4's campaign was solid but the multiplayer was subpar. H5 they reversed it.

The MCC should have never released in the state that it was.

More than anything, it seems management is ****ed up over there.
suge.gif

Halo went the CoD route with having **** maps too.

why tf is it so hard to make good multiplayer maps these days.

I don’t even remember the names of any halo 4/5 maps. But I can name almost ever map on Halo 2+3

Halo started to fail when it tried to be more COD like. Still remember the trash that was Halo 4's multiplayer. Halo 5 wasn't much better.

They need to do a sort of classic + for multiplayer. They ain't getting the COD crowd.

Still trying to think of a good reason to buy an Xbox Series X this year. I really hope Microsoft takes Fallout away from Bethesda and gives it to the real Fallout people. They own all of them now. Since I won't really need a PS5 till Final Fantasy 7 Remake 2 comes out, I may just go ahead and buy one to get it out of the way.

think I'll be able to pick up a series S in store on release day? pre ordered a series X but I'm only gonna use it for gampeass and a few exclusives down the line. could have saved myself money.

If you do get a Series S and don't want the Series X and if you in NYC let me know how much you're selling it for.

I still haven't played Halo 5 campaign :smh: :lol:

Same here bruh... the only Halo campaign I haven't completed.

But Halo 5 multiplayer was one of the best once I stuck with it and got used to the movement.

I didn't like the ranking system but man the hit detection was the best of any Halo bar none and it's not even close.

I also hated spartan charge and the ground pound thing.

think I'll be able to pick up a series S in store on release day? pre ordered a series X but I'm only gonna use it for gampeass and a few exclusives down the line. could have saved myself money.

Unless you only keep a couple games installed at a time, you're probably better off sticking with the Series X

Series S only has 512GB memory and a 1TB expansion card costs 200+ right now

Back
Top Bottom