Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
FBD3BABE-8B8C-44B0-B486-DFFBD5755FFD.jpeg

my bro got his early...still waiting on amazon on mine

thankfully I have automatic sentry guns at the front door of my smart house so it shoots anyone the camera doesn’t recognize on sight besides the post office (usps, ups, FedEx, Amazon, dhl)

Is that really on the front of the packaging it was delivered in? Don't know if I want that sitting outside while say I'm at work for anyone to steal
sheesh, porch pirates are gonna be out in full force. They might as well put the full black and green box on the porch if they gonna plaster the name on the outside box

sheesh, porch pirates are gonna be out in full force. They might as well put the full black and green box on the porch if they gonna plaster the name on the outside box
Dam near as bad as Nike putting that it’s a NIKE box on their packages as well.

Times are still hard and with these new systems out, people will get caught lackin.

Did Microsoft charge y’all yet my boy hasn’t been charged. Amazon and Microsoft have charged me for mine

Still no charge from Amazon for my Series X... Shows that it should be delivered Tuesday, but I wish Microsoft just let retailers ship ASAP after Walmart let the cat out of the bag today. Space is at a premium in shipping facilities with so many people ordering stuff online since the lockdowns, plus it'd be a cool gesture from MS and nice to have the weekend to game.

At this point, even if I get mine in on Tuesday, I'm not taking Wednesday off (I need my remaining PTO for traveling at the end of the year). I am excited to try COD MW, FH4, Ori (never played before but will check out on Gamepass), Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (coming to EA Access 11/10), all with better resolution on my 4K TV and better framerate. Not really drawn to any launch games at the moment, but may pick up AC down the line just for the upgraded performance compared to Odyssey.

On another note, $1,700 is crazy for getting something 4 days early, but I guess it's worth whatever someone will pay... I would've taken that money hands down.

Is that really on the front of the packaging it was delivered in? Don't know if I want that sitting outside while say I'm at work for anyone to steal

My friend got his yesterday too from Walmart and it says the same thing on his packaging Not sure why they decided to go that route.

Still no charge from Amazon for my Series X... Shows that it should be delivered Tuesday, but I wish Microsoft just let retailers ship ASAP after Walmart let the cat out of the bag today. Space is at a premium in shipping facilities with so many people ordering stuff online since the lockdowns, plus it'd be a cool gesture from MS and nice to have the weekend to game.

At this point, even if I get mine in on Tuesday, I'm not taking Wednesday off (I need my remaining PTO for traveling at the end of the year). I am excited to try COD MW, FH4, Ori (never played before but will check out on Gamepass), Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (coming to EA Access 11/10), all with better resolution on my 4K TV and better framerate. Not really drawn to any launch games at the moment, but may pick up AC down the line just for the upgraded performance compared to Odyssey.

On another note, $1,700 is crazy for getting something 4 days early, but I guess it's worth whatever someone will pay... I would've taken that money hands down.
Ori is great. The sequel is even better.

Back
Top Bottom