Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Back and forth on if I want to get Watchdogs. Gonna be either that or Valhalla for my next gen day 1 campaign game, but leaning a lot more towards Valhalla.
Im a fan of both but Assassins Creed is most likely the same ol thing as the previous games. That's why I'm focusing on Watch Dogs.

Im a fan of both but Assassins Creed is most likely the same ol thing as the previous games. That's why I'm focusing on Watch Dogs.

Watch Dogs doesn’t seem like it’s doing a ton of new stuff form the previous iterations to me either though.

question for you all;

I’m expecting a Series X next week, and I’m a new Xbox owner (I had the 360 and stopped for a while). I want to play Gears 5, and they’re saying there’s an enhanced version.

does that mean I should buy the Gears 5 for the Xbox One and it’ll automatically update it when I play it on the Series? Or will they release a new disk?

question for you all;

I’m expecting a Series X next week, and I’m a new Xbox owner (I had the 360 and stopped for a while). I want to play Gears 5, and they’re saying there’s an enhanced version.

does that mean I should buy the Gears 5 for the Xbox One and it’ll automatically update it when I play it on the Series? Or will they release a new disk?

It's an automatic update. If you're getting a Gamepass subscription, Gears 5 is on there and you won't need to buy it.

question for you all;

There’s no need to buy new MS first party games as they all are on gamepass. Just download it when it comes, it should be faster

Did anyone pre order from best buy with credit card? they charged me immediately and took the money off my card but my order on bb.com still says $535 outstanding whats up with that ??? Anyone have this issue ?

I’m off work Veterans Day so that means I can play Tuesday night and Wednesday all day :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom