Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
My Series X came in at about 10 AM Tuesday from MS Store preorder. Was happy to grt it early in the day

I downloadedsome gamepass games im interested in and a coupleof my favs from last gen. Off the top of my head i dl frostpunk, forza, BFV, RB6, Gears. Also grabbed madden from target on the B2G1 deal

-The launch lineup is terrible
-i really like how the system looks in person. Its so simple, but it works. While i think PS5 looks cool next to it, that novelty will prob wear off and leave the xbox looking more mature
-everythings cool. Ive only really played frostpunk and madden so far so cant really gauge graphics from those games
-feels like more of an extension of last gen than anything at this point, but thats expected. No way id pay over retail right now

For a9 year old game Fight Night Champions looks great
Bro I literally just said this that game was wayyyyy ahead of it’s time
0979453A-5ECA-44AA-913F-CFFC4E1C58CE.jpeg

I wonder how many Xbox's were made for this year or launch.

I know Sony was something like 15 million or so.

Pretty sure Sony sold through all of that already too.

Seems like only like 2-3 million Xbox's were produced.

Now Sony can use that to their advantage with game developers to sway them to give the PS5 exclusive content due to their larger user base just as they did last gen.

It was definitely harder getting a Xbox than it was a PS5.

MS slacking right now and should have produced enough to meet demand. They're missing out on a lot of sales and money.

Now Sony can use that to their advantage with game developers to sway them to give the PS5 exclusive content due to their larger user base just as they did last gen.

MS slacking right now and should have produced enough to meet demand. They're missing out on a lot of sales and money.

Neither company won't be able to produce enough to meet the demand, but it does seems like Sony is way ahead of M$ with production.

Recorded two clips last night and they didn't have any sound :smh:. First world problem but it's a problem nonetheless. My OG XB1 had this same issue :lol:.

Also seems to be a lot of issues with the PS5 release and with the console itself bricking, and other issues.

Seems they were in a rush to mass produce the console to get up in numbers for the holidays and they're having QC issues.

Cross your fingers brahs... I know those feels with the widespread issue with the PS2 and disc read error.

I know 360 had the RROD but I had it with no issues.

There are threads on ERA for both dead PS5s and Series Xs. It’s to be expected with new tech. I think majority of people will be just fine.

Yeah MS/Sony should have a stockpile for brick replacements. Sucks if it happens to you but it's not unexpected.

Also seems to be a lot of issues with the PS5 release and with the console itself bricking, and other issues.

Seems they were in a rush to mass produce the console to get up in numbers for the holidays and they're having QC issues.

Cross your fingers brahs... I know those feels with the widespread issue with the PS2 and disc read error.

I know 360 had the RROD but I had it with no issues.

I don’t have an external HDD for my PS5.

intresting though they blocked the addition Of extra SSD during launch. I wounder if they knew problems were on the way. Possibly rushed to best M$.

Any recommendations for a decent headset?
I’m planning on waiting from what I’ve read about Astro is the sound quality has gone down with whatever update they did. If you do the optical cable people are saying their frame rates are going down. The Astro subreddit is pretty pissed right now.

Nah the 10 mill number is likely for fiscal year which ends in March. Usually the company’s have 5 mill or so for November and December. Last gen Sony sold around 5 mill ps4 and MS sold 3 mill xbox one in 2013

i do expect Sony to sell more but no, MS didn’t produce 3 million to Sony’s 15 million. Thats not how it works

DL like 8 games last night from GamePass

aint grab the new duty yet not sure what ima do, Warzone BR has my attention atm and i dont see myself grinding Cold War MP really at all

Back
Top Bottom