Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
I don't know what they did to the YouTube app, but this grey background when watching videos isn't it.

I don't know what they did to the YouTube app, but this grey background when watching videos isn't it.
IM SAYIN!!!

The drop down options for videos is now a solid black background instead of transparent so it takes almost half the screen :stoneface:

Thought I could change it in settings but must be something new with a recent update.

She basically thought the controller was their version of a gameboy :rofl:

Got sad there for a bit.

What hurt me the most were the ages of the millennials, the age getting younger, them being called old, etc. :smh: Why not make me feel even more washed.

Last edited:
My gen z nephew used to love playing my og xbox. Think he still has it and trying to save but I doubt she got much left in her.

Anyone know or think Best Buy would price match Walmart's price of FH5 on release date? I could just cancel the pre-order but definitely want my Reward Zone points.

Haven’t tried on my ps5, but on my series x, I cannot complete an online game without the system turning completely off by itself. Is anyone having this issues with 2K22?

I'm mad my GP subscription just ended right before the two games I've wanted to play most are about to come out. It's also crazy how the price of Gold is now... no sales really even on CDKeys with out doing stupid VPN tricks. I have another year of Gold from CDKeys from 2 years ago when I first got Game Pass... claimed the extra free month so when I went to enter the 3rd year it wouldn't let me, so I can use that, but I kind of want to max it out at 3 years this time. Guess I'll redeem my extra year of Gold now and get my free month and see if there is a black Friday sale on XBLG or something...

I mean, I could jsut buy both games out right, I even kind of want the Halo steelbook, but I know I would still want Game Pass so I would feel like I wasted $100 on those games I know will be dirt cheap later down the line.

Just picked up MK11 for $15 at Best Buy. Not big on fighters anymore, but Tekken, Soul Calibur, and Mortal Kombat will always get my support.

Still need to get through this backlog, don't when that's happening though lol.

The Series X version?
Standard XB1 copy. Has Smart Delivery, so Series X/S upgrade is free.

Only had the Ultimate Edition on the floor, so they had to go to the warehouse to get the game for me. It was $20, but price matched with Target for the $5 off.

I don't see why they wouldn't
When I was there earlier today, they said they can't price match pre-orders. Told me to wait until release day, come in and cancel the pre-order and buy it regularly. I lose out on the $10 Best Buy GC but guess it balances itself out.

Back
Top Bottom