Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Tech Companies be listening in and stealing all types of data on all of us. I really want to know what my file says.

They do. This is Xbox OG days too. They knew what I said, and there was absolutely no guess That lol. I put words together in such a way I didn’t know was possible

I wonder what MS gains from this. GameStop might survive for a few more years.

Gamestop will now be incentivized for pushing Xbox ahead of other brands

As if they weren't pushy enough already
Interesting. I didn’t think one could be swayed when it comes to buying a console. I’d think you’d know what you want before going in but then again, you got them parents that’s gonna get the cheapest console due to GS employees offering the best choice :lol:

Kinda smart

Yup MS devices getting pushed hard especially digital. My parents bought me my xbox 360 as a surprise back in college. I'm sure the dude at best buy pushed them towards it. I can imagine now at GS they might have incentives for the employees to push all the MS stuff and bundles.

Interesting. I didn’t think one could be swayed when it comes to buying a console. I’d think you’d know what you want before going in but then again, you got them parents that’s gonna get the cheapest console due to GS employees offering the best choice :lol:

Kinda smart
Definitely parents. Every time I go into GameStop there’s a mom and kid and she’s asking a dozen questions to the clerk making the line extra long. If she goes in and says “I want a console for my son to play fortnite and COd”, what is the clerk going to recommend. A ps5 or a Series S for $299 with a gamepass sub for extra measure

Phil is out here playing Chess. GS gonna be playing starfield and halo trailers nonstop on those TV’s

Good it belongs in a dumpster with all of its fans too
giphy.gif

There is always a chaser and a leader in every market.... the chaser is always more thirsty and has to concede more. The chaser in this market is super obvious....

Sadly, once again their tactics are strategy and not the better product.

I wish them luck.

There is always a chaser and a leader in every market.... the chaser is always more thirsty and has to concede more. The chaser in this market is super obvious....

Sadly, once again their tactics are strategy and not the better product.

I wish them luck.

The product isn’t out so how do you know it’s not better? :lol:

Yo it truly is amazing how hard people will go to defend a company that doesn't give a spit about them or even know that they exist :rofl:

Dudes will come with a Cape on blowing in the wind at the slightest snub at their preferred company whether it be PS5, Apple, MS, Android or whatever.

You guys want to know what's the saddest part off all of that console defending and the likes...

These same fanboys have been around on this site in those same threads since like 2005 and on. So that means some of them might be in their 40's, 30's, and 20's.

And they're still out here on some Oh man we have to beat Xbox we're so brand loyal we can't accept the fact that others might like something else or whatever reason. No they have to let you know that their choice, in their opinion and mind, is superior and you must follow them and do as they do.

Sad man...

Valid points putting in work putting in work . One thing I’m learning is that it don’t matter what you choose, there’s room for everybody to eat. I used to be a Sony loyalist until I got out of gaming last generation(skipped PS4, Wii U, and One). The Switch is what pulled me back in recently.

Now I’m looking at gaming from a different perspective. Microsoft has made a lot of good moves entering into this new generation and they are giving options to the consumer. I’m not hopping on any console anytime soon, but the days of SNES vs Genesis, or PS1/Saturn/N64 are long behind us. Leave the fighting to the kids.

Except if you’re my guy Nawghty. Keep fighting the Nintendo fight my brother!

Yo it truly is amazing how hard people will go to defend a company that doesn't give a spit about them or even know that they exist :rofl:

Dudes will come with a Cape on blowing in the wind at the slightest snub at their preferred company whether it be PS5, Apple, MS, Android or whatever.

You guys want to know what's the saddest part off all of that console defending and the likes...

These same fanboys have been around on this site in those same threads since like 2005 and on. So that means some of them might be in their 40's, 30's, and 20's.

And they're still out here on some Oh man we have to beat Xbox we're so brand loyal we can't accept the fact that others might like something else or whatever reason. No they have to let you know that their choice, in their opinion and mind, is superior and you must follow them and do as they do.

Sad man...

It really is.

I posted the news about the chat recording in the PS thread, not talking any **** at all, just spreading information and I get a "HAVE FUN CHATTING WITH KLANSMEN ON XBOX" response.

Like I got it kind of when I was a teenager because that's what my mindset was like when I was a kid but I'm 30 now, even then I never went out my way to trash the other unless provoked by one of those kinds of people.

Consumerism at its saddest.

I want the games and I will go where I need to go to get them. Always was in a house hold with them all. I finessed my parents when young.

That’s the thing, I think a lot of people in here end up with both consoles every generation. I get nothing out of one being inferior to the other, I want both to be great.

Back
Top Bottom