Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
To the folks with Gamepass are you able to download Fight Night Champion (360) if you don't have the disc?

Man y’all post some thoughts, impressions! How does next gen feel :nerd:

mane I set it up and it told me my tv ain’t ish. All you get is 4K 60fps. No HDR or nothing lmao.

honestly that’s all I wanted. Load times are great and since destiny beyond light is free on game pass I’m happy to dive back in with the reset.

Everyone that got yours in today, Thoughts?

2k being the first game I tried had me underwhelmed, then I tried Assassin's Creed and Watchdogs and was blown away. Got Forza downloading right now.

I noticed if you close games running in the background your game download speeds go up a lot.

Next gen 2k never looked impression at all.

"Not a port". Yea ok :lol:

Hope you did the game pass trick. Add 2-3 years of Xbox live, then add 3 month game pass and it will automatically give you game pass for the 2-3 years at no additional cost.

that trick still working. Mine runs out-in June.

Stopped by target for the hell of it 20 mins before opening, only 3 people waiting, grabbed the last ticket for a Series X.
PXL_20201111_124432585.jpg

PXL_20201111_134742867.jpg

Last edited:
From my day 1 runs must plays for graphical suggestions are Valhalla, Legion, Horizon 4, Gears 5. Even GTA IV was running 60fps for me. Destiny looks great too, can't wait for the incoming updates.

Reactions: 777
There are reports of some people's consoles' screws falling out.

Has anyone had this issue?

Game sharing still works between Xbox One and Xbox Series X in case anyone was wondering about that...at least with BC and games that have smart delivery

Obviously the Xbox One won't be able to play next gen games

Good To Hear, Was Concerned About This.

Site numbers seem legit. There was a lady before me that got one & the site is now showing minus two at that store

Back
Top Bottom