Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 129 78.7%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.3%

• Total voters
Amazon just sent me tracking will be here Saturday.

FYI I was one of the ones that revived one of them emails about shipping delays from Amazon.

65AA8D21-A0ED-4418-8B16-87CB53B9AE3C.jpeg

Got mine yesterday from MS, took me 25 mins to hook up with my games and was playing warzone... joint is super dope. I have a very old monitor and it looks amazing.. copped a new monitor should be in stock and shipped right after thanksgiving...

Bruh these downloads are taking so long. Got war zone running, looks pretty damn amazing and everything loads so fast. Gotta do the pre load for black ops tonight.

Amazon just sent me tracking will be here Saturday.

FYI I was one of the ones that revived one of the emails about shipping delays from Amazon.

I hope that I get lucky too I've been with this company for damn near the beginning and I got screwed I hope I get mine soon. I almost went to the resale route yesterday.

Hmmm.....might be better to wait just a little bit after all. I went through three Xbox 360s messing up on me.

Hopefully this is nothing.

I'm curious to know why do people still buy disc ?

Ive been digital for like 8 years, i just dont see the point, and even if you plan to sell it after, still not as much value.

I don’t buy anything disc anymore... just do digital and gameshare with my brother so he can play everything

Got my son the S.

Notes fellas? Have not gamed in a while. What games? Everything on that one is digital right?

I actually played FNC last night too and it does look pretty decent, almost gave me 360 feels back when R3 came out.

I know it's not really an enhanced game, and I hardly played it on my 1X, but Jedi Order looks pretty damn good in 4k.

Ive been digital for like 8 years, i just dont see the point, and even if you plan to sell it after, still not as much value.
I buy disks because my country *** internet connection is terrible. It would take me days to install games like Grand Theft Auto or any other high GB game if I get the digital version.

Only time I do disk is on the buy 2 get one free. That’s it.

or

Black Friday deal.

Back
Top Bottom