Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Did they fix the map overlay in Starfield with the most recent patch? I was trying to find a store I think and couldn’t find **** on the map cause there weren’t any icons :lol:

Did they fix the map overlay in Starfield with the most recent patch? I was trying to find a store I think and couldn’t find **** on the map cause there weren’t any icons :lol:
Honestly I'm not sure. I didn't check last night. I don't think stores ever showed up on the surface map though, and it seems like it's gonna be that way for a while until Bethesda fixes it or modders do.

waiting-watch.gif

biggie62 biggie62 better start locking in

thats wild that they still dealing with crazy amount of cheaters

cheating in video games is beyond wildin man lol people really so trash that they gotta ruin the exp for others lol

i been playing 2k and that game aint any better- just a trash *** company

Is the open beta cross play? I saw something where they were blaming users with jailbroken PS4s last weekend.

thats wild that they still dealing with crazy amount of cheaters

cheating in video games is beyond wildin man lol people really so trash that they gotta ruin the exp for others lol

i been playing 2k and that game aint any better- just a trash *** company
Haha I hopped on Apex again and got shredded by some dude using either a Hemlock or Rampage. I looked at death recap and it showed 8 for 8 on all headshots man

I refuse to believe he wasn’t cheating :lol:

Just a heads up, Walmart got some early holiday kickoff deal and they got the white Elite Series 2 controller for $88 if anyone is interested.

Tempting... the rubber on my left analog stick from the old *** white controller than came with my Xbox One S is starting to come off. Not even because I used it a lot but mostly because of the age I think. Anyway I use that controller on my PC downstairs, and I wouldn't mind an upgrade to the better and new controller. Maybe if I can sell my extra new Cyberpunk controller...

I said it in the ps thread but you guys seem to appreciate smaller indie games more on here so don’t sleep on trepang 2. Short game can finish the campaign in like 4 hours maybe 6 with the side missions but it’s only $30 and fun. Plays like F.e.a.r x crysis x wolfenstein

Back
Top Bottom