Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by Carver

Team 5 looking goood..

Guaranteed we're not losing a Domination match.
I honestly think they have NO IDEA what theyre in for 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

someone do us all a favor and calculate the average K/D of each team por favor
With that we would need to get every single persons updated K/D.. But K/D ain't important in Objective based games. With that said Team 5 taking thisssss

team 2 i will be sending requests, so that we can hopefully get some games in. Oh and btw its a wrap for everyone else!

Updated roster for Team 5
TEAM 5
[table][tr][td]Carver[/td][td]JoeeCrack[/td][/tr][tr][td]LikeABawse[/td][td]LikeABawse[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quiickz[/td][td]SIDEwayze[/td][/tr][tr][td]Meshies[/td][td]LiquidPhilly[/td][/tr][tr][td]RedCypher[/td][td]Red Bosssssss[/td][/tr][tr][td]ForeverDecember21[/td][td]The12thMonth[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cobra Kai[/td][td]Barack Odrama X[/td][/tr][tr][td]bee easyy[/td][td]IICL510II

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

TEAM 5
[table][tr][td]Carver[/td][td]JoeeCrack[C][/td][/tr][tr][td]LikeABawse[/td][td]LikeABawse[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quiickz[/td][td]SIDEwayze[/td][/tr][tr][td]Meshies[/td][td]LiquidPhilly[/td][/tr][tr][td]RedCypher[/td][td]Red Bosssssss[/td][/tr][tr][td]ForeverDecember21[/td][td]The12thMonth[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cobra Kai[/td][td]Barack Odrama X[/td][/tr][tr][td]bee easyy[/td][td]IICL510II

[/td][/tr][/table]

Dropped without even a trial run....ruthless
tired.gif

It's all good, I'll see you in the finals!
pimp.gif

Why do I feel like I should be standing on a freeway exit holding a sign begging to be picked up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]TEAM 5[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
[/color][table][tr][td]Carver[/td][td]JoeeCrack[A][/td][/tr][tr][td]LikeABawse[/td][td]LikeABawse[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quiickz[/td][td]SIDEwayze[/td][/tr][tr][td]Meshies[/td][td]LiquidPhilly[/td][/tr][tr][td]RedCypher[/td][td]Red Bosssssss[/td][/tr][tr][td]ForeverDecember21[/td][td]The12thMonth [C][/td][/tr][tr][td]Cobra Kai[/td][td]Barack Odrama X [A?][/td][/tr][tr][td]bee easyy[/td][td]IICL510II[/td][/tr][/table]
Fixed 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

tired.gif

pimp.gif

Why do I feel like I should be standing on a freeway exit holding a sign begging to be picked up
laugh.gif
Add me and Carver. Run with us and we'll see how you do

Ill Keep you and drop bee easy.

OP, you should update the title of the thread so that more people know. And post the teams on the first page just in case people forget.

I added my team but DEMIZE it says that your GT is invalid. I don't know if the list has your GT wrong or what.

Fix it or we get to pick anyone we want from another team.

Updated roster for Team 5. Vol 2
TEAM 5

[table][tr][td]Carver[/td][td]JoeeCrack[/td][/tr][tr][td]LikeABawse[/td][td]LikeABawse[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quiickz[/td][td]SIDEwayze[/td][/tr][tr][td]Meshies[/td][td]LiquidPhilly[/td][/tr][tr][td]RedCypher[/td][td]Red Bosssssss[/td][/tr][tr][td]ForeverDecember21[/td][td]The12thMonth[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cobra Kai[/td][td]Barack Odrama X[/td][/tr][tr][td]sw33nskill[/td][td]sw33nskill[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

tired.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Add me and Carver. Run with us and we'll see how you do

Ill Keep you and drop bee easy.
I will try and get on tonight. I might have basketball at 9.

Watch me have some horrible games and look like a +%%@@
laugh.gif

Updated roster for Team 5. Vol 2
TEAM 5

[table][tr][td]Carver[/td][td]JoeeCrack[/td][/tr][tr][td]LikeABawse[/td][td]LikeABawse[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quiickz[/td][td]SIDEwayze[/td][/tr][tr][td]Meshies[/td][td]LiquidPhilly[/td][/tr][tr][td]RedCypher[/td][td]Red Bosssssss[/td][/tr][tr][td]ForeverDecember21[/td][td]The12thMonth[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cobra Kai[/td][td]Barack Odrama X[/td][/tr][tr][td]sw33nskill[/td][td]sw33nskill[/td][/tr][/table]
30t6p3b.gif
 Just stick with the team you were given. 

So now we can just change any players on the team for any one we want? Then what was the point of randomizing teams?

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

So now we can just change any players on the team for any one we want? Then what was the point of randomizing teams?
If theyre Free Agents, then why not? Im not taking players from other teams .... 
Like carver said. We shouldve had a draft.

Didnt work out that way. I was pretty happy with my team. I jus wanted to tweek it a lil and i did. I have 8players and only changed 2. So yeah...

Not trying to start an argument because it's really not that big of a deal, but I just think it puts
other teams at a disadvantage because I'm assuming the people you added to your team were
people you play with all the time, and the people who were assigned to a team kind of just got
thrown away unless there's enough free agents to form a team themselves, I dont know, depends
how whoever is organizing it feels I guess.

We need a FA List.. whoever didn't get drafted should repost their GT and K/D so teams looking to make adjustments can pick up players

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Not trying to start an argument because it's really not that big of a deal, but I just think it puts
other teams at a disadvantage because I'm assuming the people you added to your team were
people you play with all the time, and the people who were assigned to a team kind of just got
thrown away unless there's enough free agents to form a team themselves, I dont know, depends
how whoever is organizing it feels I guess.
Fair Enough. Its really up to Rice. But What was the point of captains if you cant some way form your own team. If we didn't have a draft. Fine. But atleast give captains the opportunity to trade/add/drop players that they dont want/ or players that are inactive. Right, i did add 2 guys that i run with but there are 3-4 other guys that i never ran with either. 
This tourney shouldve gotten modeled from the Ps3 Black Ops tourney Thread. Except the FA rules (cause it is tooo crazy/drama-filled when it comes to FA rules over there)

Plus rice's ideas of what game modes to play and all that were GREAT. 

Back
Top Bottom