Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

strunggoose141 (lol im gonna change it tonight tho) kd...eh its to early its 1.00 i think@ level 14 0 prestige
laugh.gif

I'm retiring from this tourney.

Now I'm making a comeback.

Since I'm a free agent, someone put me on their squad. coughcoughREALMADRIDcoughcough

Free Agents List-

SoLeReaper22 - 0.00
IceCold KoolAid - 0.00
strunggoose141 - 1.00

Yo yall add your names if you want in the FA pool..copy paste

Originally Posted by Rafool

I'm retiring from this tourney.

Now I'm making a comeback.

Since I'm a free agent, someone put me on their squad. coughcoughREALMADRIDcoughcough
Madrid already pulled an Eli Manning, tho. 
fab 5

the captain @$@% will be cool. it's no big deal, we gone run the boards either way.

rahhh rahhh rahhh like a dungeon dragon.

My team already fighting over captain spot already... hopefully this won't affect gameplay.

I ain't no Captain or Co Captain yall do what you want on the team.. I'm here to play
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

If yall want to add your name to the list add it.. and the two on there can update their K/D if yall wish. Here's the list so far I think

Free Agents List-

SoLeReaper22 0.00
IceCold KoolAid 0.00

K/D:1.86

Man Whenever Team 5 has to play. Im gonna show up. Everyone who is on Team 5 knows theyre on Team 5. Lets see that schedule
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Idc whos Captain. 

Free Agents List-

17 - SoLeReaper22 - 1.86
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]k00laid - [/font]IceCold KoolAid - 0.00
Joe Billionaire - strunggoose141 - 1.00

People not on a team and wish to join the FA list copy paste this list and add their own GT/KD
EDIT: And their NT Username 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

cobra kai, foreverdecember, and carver are all !@$%$#! this thread up. just play with the people you got. that was the whole point of randomizing the teams.

indifferent.gif
@ modifying your roster and dropping dudes without even telling them.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

cobra kai, foreverdecember, and carver are all !@$%$#! this thread up. just play with the people you got. that was the whole point of randomizing the teams.
I DID IT. Carver didnt do $*$#
Settle down. 
Fine we'll have our og team. Idc anymore. Forget any "moves" i made.

@%*$@ boy

Think I played with Dragnfli Jones the other day, not sure if it's the same guy.

#Team6 though

If team 6 would be nice and add rafool23 if you haven't already, I would greatly appreciate it.

We can run some games to get to know each other, no romo.

Team 2 lets goooooooo.... My K/D ratio isn't great. I let my cousin use my account the first 3 weeks I had the game..That was a mistake ..smh

indifferent.gif
@ modifying your roster and dropping dudes without even telling them.
The hell did I do to mess this thread up? I'm helping out the FA with their list

This got much to heated much to quick. I was just messing around, wasn't really mad about anything. Just want to play ya know? Whatever team I'm on let's get it lol

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

I DID IT. Carver didnt do $*$#
Settle down. 
Fine we'll have our og team. Idc anymore. Forget any "moves" i made.

@%*$@ boy
me and carver didn't do nothin. and don't come at my teammates like that *%@% boy.
we'll see you when we run ya team in the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom