Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

as team captain, i'm up for any trades. 
As team what? 
laugh.gif

Im captain fam... *@## if anything i have thee most experience on how *@## works with tourneys and all that.

If you wanna be captain. I could Trade to some team thatd be willing for u to lead them. But I have some late sign ins from NTers... so theyre FAs. Ill be dropping 2 players for 2 others. I havent decided who to drop yet but  yeah... Ill keep yall posted.

Jan 29, 2011 at 3:46 pmricerocket1: Hey i was wondering if your down to be one of the team captains?
I'M FAB 5 CAPTAIN. I'm open to being co-captains, tho. 

Damn a n_ didn't even see this +#+ till today
30t6p3b.gif

Might sign up on FA, depends on how I did on these exams this past week.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Carver

Alright.. Team 5 has 2 captains so what
laugh.gif
We actually have 3. 
wink.gif

We're all Co-Captains 
pimp.gif

It's gone be Fab 5 in the finals. Come at us bros.
TEAM 5
[table][tr][td]Carver[/td][td]JoeeCrack(C#2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]LikeABawse[/td][td]LikeABawse[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quiickz[/td][td]SIDEwayze[/td][/tr][tr][td]Meshies[/td][td]LiquidPhilly[/td][/tr][tr][td]RedCypher[/td][td]Red Bosssssss[/td][/tr][tr][td]ForeverDecember21[/td][td]The12thMonth(C#3)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cobra Kai[/td][td]Barack Odrama X(C#1)[/td][/tr][tr][td]bee easyy[/td][td]IICL510II

[/td][/tr][/table]

we putting jjsrf - e killa 618 back on the team, tho. 
nerd.gif

It's RedBossssssss.. no space and another S. I'll add yall when I gets back on

There has got to be enough players to form a 10th team.. and a 10th team would make sense, no?

IMO you should play with the team you're dealt. otherwise there is no point in randomizing teams and we should all just pick our own teams (non-NTers would be allowed).

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

IMO you should play with the team you're dealt. otherwise there is no point in randomizing teams and we should all just pick our own teams (non-NTers would be allowed).

that's only because if it weren't for random selection. you wouldn't have got picked. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

I agree with this.. Just play with the Team we are dealt. And for anyone who wishes to join the Tournament enter their names in the FA List.....

If yall want to add your name to the list add it.. and the two on there can update their K/D if yall wish. Here's the list so far I think

Free Agents List-

SoLeReaper22 0.00
IceCold KoolAid 0.00

Back
Top Bottom